Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » You're about to get eaten by a pig.

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
You're about to get eaten by a pig.
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

The answer is easy. You must run towards the pig in order not to get eaten.this is because the pig eats using a radius and at the beginning of the radius is a point where the pig can not reach and therfore can not eat.this is why the pig can not eat itself.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

Holy crap, piccolo figured out the secret! We can all go home now guys, we defeated the pig. 8-)

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I'd normally just press tilde to bring up the console.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

Huh? ???

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

How is this relevant to the thread? :P

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

🐖 YOU THINK THIS ISN'T REAL LIFE?!

Uh oh, you pissed off the pig...

🐷 YOU THINK THIS IS ALL A GAME AND YOU WON'T ACTUALLY GET EATEN BY AN EATY PIG IF YOU JUST PRETEND IT ISN'T REAL?! A 50-FOOT TALL, 1 GODZILLATON PIG THAT'S SO FAT IT PUTS HIPPOS TO SHAME?!

Shouldn't have done that...

WELL TOUGH LUCK FOR YOU BUDDY, BECAUSE 🐽 *MUNCH*

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Whut? How'd you do those icons, Bruce?

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

I posted it from my iPhone and used the emoji keyboard. I guess desktop OSes support them too?

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Can people see them on PCs, too?

This is what I see:

{"name":"610119","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/0\/a0b8fae2d4ed9038ede9a338fca650f8.png","w":844,"h":266,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/0\/a0b8fae2d4ed9038ede9a338fca650f8"}610119

Interesting:
http://apps.timwhitlock.info/unicode/inspect?s=%F0%9F%9A%B5%F0%9F%90%96%F0%9F%90%B7

{"name":"610120","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/c\/fc8f447a7fc163dc301004f504971bd5.png","w":1285,"h":596,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/c\/fc8f447a7fc163dc301004f504971bd5"}610120

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

In my experience Windows 8+ will render them, and I'm almost positive so will OS X. Not sure about Linux.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Windows 7 doesn't display all of them.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

thermonuclear bomb

Quote:

pig

Oh come on, there's no way this works. The pig would just eat the bomb and the explosion wouldn't even faze it. At best the pig might get some temporary heartburn, but it'd be otherwise unaffected.

Now if you used all the nuclear weapons on Earth on the pig, simultaneously... THAT might work. But honestly, who really wants to eat irradiated bacon?

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Unicode. Proof that all international organizations eventually whore themselves out.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

Eh. What else were we going to use the 4bn+ codepoints for? I kind of like that Unicode standardized emojis, having a standard set of iconography killed off all the "free smileys!!!" crapware. :)

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

I like piccolo's answer, but the point he describes would be inside the pig... In other words, the only way to not get eaten is to get eaten. Or at least under Pigzilla's skin.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Not really. The pig is 50 feet tall

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

AMCerasoli
Member #11,955
May 2010

I take gasoline set myself on fire, once the pig eats me, its mouth is goint to be all bacon (can't eat anything else), and when I'm out after 24 hours I'm all new... 8-)

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

That... would probably work actually, but it sounds REALLY painful. Are you sure you want to go through with that? :o

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

What if covering yourself in nasty gas flavor would be enough to stop the pig from wanting to eat you? You'd feel pretty silly if you went through with the second part if the first part would be sufficient.

Also, is the pig sentient? Is there a means of reasoning with the pig?

-----sig:

Bruce Pascoe
Member #15,931
April 2015

The pig is sentient, but also incredibly stupid. Good luck reasoning with it!

Go to: