Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » The Depot » Easter Hack

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Easter Hack
Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

@Gull: amarillion wants the participants to cast their votes here. You're voting on the logs, not the games, by the way.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Ok, The in order of preference: Amarillion, Niunio, Eric !

:D

The others entry logs were interesting in general. I loved to look at Niunios graphs.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

This Hack kinda snuck up on me.

Yes, it was announced last minute, so don't feel bad. Keep an eye out for the TINS 2017 announcement, which will be around September-October

Back to EasterHack:

I don't want to drag the voting out too long. Niunio, Mark Oates and RmBeer are still allowed a vote. And myself. Tomorrow I'll tally the results and announce the winner.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Ok, my vote is for Eric, have a large amount of changes in the logs and screenshots.

Also is good for logs of the Amarillion and MarkOates in this order.

I Add the Game with the changes.
I hope for the September or October have a game of Allegro where working.

========= EDIT
now thinking that i also can take from one of my game, why not take one? My best games have spoiler, and the other games not have nothing interesting... Still need apply much for working or adapt to in my new app... :-[

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

I vote for Eric as well. Eric was certainly the most prolific logger, and gave it a lot of attention to detail (like the the youtube movie).

With that I count

Eric: 3 votes
Amarillion: 2 votes
Niunio: 1 vote

Congratulations Eric!

Results page

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Wow! :o Thank you everyone for your votes! :)

Easter Hack was great fun. Thank you Amarillion for organizing it! I look forward to TINS 2017 later this year. :)

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I am really very sorry. When I thought my life were ordenated it became a labyrinth again. Truly sorry. :-[

Ok, The in order of preference: Amarillion, Niunio, Eric !

:D

The others entry logs were interesting in general. I loved to look at Niunios graphs.

Thanks for the vote. I do my best.

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Go to: