Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Idiots like this will ruin VR

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Idiots like this will ruin VR
raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

Great job ruining this political thread with even more politics, guys.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

bamccaig said:

Unfortunately that's basically true. In our last election I was forced to vote for a candidate that I didn't like to prevent another party from gaining power.

That's why I like the system we have here. We have two votes, one for a local representative, and one for the party we want in charge. Since neither of the two major parties are big enough to reach a majority on their own, they have to form coalitions with smaller parties, which allows more representation for minorities.

The government is then formed from both the elected local MPs and list MPs nominated by the parties elected. The winning coalition then chooses a leader who becomes the Prime Minister. The coalition can replace the PM if they start acting against party interests.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

This is the missing step I talk about.

HYPER-REALITY

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

That is a lot of product placement at ~38 seconds in.

Wouldn't the amount of information coming up on the display risk being a distraction and put the user at risk of accident?

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

That is probably the extreme. It will probably be a distraction for the current us but humans will adapt easily to that level of activity.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Go to: