Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Absolute proof that GOD EXIST (Pretty Cool)

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Absolute proof that GOD EXIST (Pretty Cool)
Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Neil Roy said:

We have the thermodynamic law of entropy, which states that everything tends towards decay. Then we have evolutionism which says that over time things improve and get better.

Evolution is the acceleration of destruction. 8-)

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Acceleration is double posting ! ;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

GameCreator
Member #2,541
July 2002

Neil Roy said:

I didn't mention contradictions and neither did Edgar. Because there aren't any

You might have missed this earlier then
http://www.infidels.org/library/modern/jim_meritt/bible-contradictions.html

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Acceleration is double posting ! ;D

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

{"name":"610200","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/c\/dc79021bb5ed4db475b1fdbea93e586e.gif","w":250,"h":250,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/c\/dc79021bb5ed4db475b1fdbea93e586e"}610200

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

8-)
{"name":"610201","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/7\/d7ef91b20ca831567c14df4287377d86.gif","w":380,"h":285,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/7\/d7ef91b20ca831567c14df4287377d86"}610201

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

As to the question that I haven't answered (because it is somewhat insulting, and when you say it like that you are implying there is no value in my belief), I will say this. Everlasting life. Forgiveness. Blessings. God's Love. A place in His Kingdom. An end to the suffering and evil of the present age on Earth. Confidence. Rewards here and now and later on as well. Wisdom. Help when I need it. God's uplifting Hand holding me up when I am weak.

Edgar, acting insulted? And claiming that what I said completely devalues your belief, which it doesn't? Dirty tactics. As a Christian, you might say it's your job to try and help other people see the light. What you just did is the opposite - you pushed me away. God won't like that, will he? Neil didn't seem to take offence like this ;)

Now all that said, I'm happy for the things it brings you, and of course they have immense value for you. Just remember that everyone has to make their own decisions about what constitutes confidence, forgiveness and rewards, and where they get them. Yours are valid, but only for you and others who share your faith.

Neil Roy said:

You can find contradictions in SCIENCE though! For example, in the proven laws of thermodynamics it states that energy and matter cannot be created or destroyed, then we have the big bang theory which states it was created from nothing.

The way to resolve this one is to consider the Big Bang to be the creation of the rules, not the creation of matter or energy within pre-existing rules.

Quote:

We have the thermodynamic law of entropy, which states that everything tends towards decay. Then we have evolutionism which says that over time things improve and get better.

Our highly structured and ordered life here is at the cost of huge amounts of decay in the sun, which is rather bigger and more powerful than the Earth is. The rule is more that you can't do certain things like move heat the wrong direction along a heat gradient unless you use a decay-esque process somewhere else (such as burning fuel) to achieve it.

No contradictions here :)

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I just wanted to share this bible passage with fellow believers. It's one of my favourites. Actually, this entire chapter is very encouraging...

Psalm 91:14-16 (NIV)
“Because he loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honour him.
With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Go to: