Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Does allegro.cc have a Minecraft server anymore?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Does allegro.cc have a Minecraft server anymore?
MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

And fix this bug as well.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

It can be difficult to test all edge cases for business software, let alone for a game. ::) The best way to find the bugs is to release it to the millions of beta testers he has. :)

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

I wonder what the 1 million(th) costumer will get. I mean, he's got nearly 3 thousand purchases more left for reaching that.

TranslatorHack 2010, a human translation chain in a.cc.
My games: [GiftCraft] - [Blocky Rhythm[SH2011]] - [Elven Revolution] - [Dune Smasher!]

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

That would be a great idea, bam, if he actually fixed the bugs people found. But he'd rather add new crap to the game instead.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

BAF said:

That would be a great idea, bam, if he actually fixed the bugs people found. But he'd rather add new crap to the game instead.

Complain to me him when he releases it with all of those bugs unfixed and calls it done. :P

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

And fix this bug as well.

That bug even works on Adminium.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Dario ff said:

I wonder what the 1 million(th) costumer will get. I mean, he's got nearly 3 thousand purchases more left for reaching that.

He hit it about 15 minutes ago, according to Facebook.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

He hit it about 15 minutes ago, according to Facebook.

Huh, just a cape for the 1 millionth user? He could've at least given him some giftcodes or something. :P

Or is a cape in your virtual avatar that makes you different visually from everyone else that valuable? Oh wait... ;)

My games: [GiftCraft] - [Blocky Rhythm[SH2011]] - [Elven Revolution] - [Dune Smasher!]

ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

BAF said:

I don't think much will be lost, but if there is, let me know (I'll take a backup before I do this).

:o The 12 stacks of iron in my house are gone -- could you put them back?

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Yay, now my train line can return from its destination (button activated, sometimes several pushes are needed to launch though).

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

The 12 stacks of iron in my house are gone -- could you put them back?

You gathered 12 stacks while the server was basically unusable? ???

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

The 12 stacks of iron in my house are just fine. ;)

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

A new update is out. A lot of new stuff, but as I thought, it's dyed cloth mostly. There's the new water mob and more varied trees. Supposedly there's some multiplayer fixes, but that'll wait until the server is updated.

The Online users in minecraftforum.net nearly take 2 full screens. :o

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

There's also note blocks. And cake.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

Oh wait, Note blocks.

I'm seeing a future synchronized orchestra by some crazy guy in youtube. If one of 'em can do a 16-bit ALU, why not some Mozart concerts? :P

EDIT: Oh, you can make different instruments? Now that's much more interesting.

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

bamccaig said:

I bet the cake is a lie.

No, it's not a lie. >:( ;)

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I think that meme is so played out to me, I complete forgot about it when I first read about the cake.

Someone has to make a redstone powered music box thing!

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

I'm very excited to try out the new update! Maybe I'll have some time this weekend.

With the addition of the new block[1], we won't find any of it until we explore more of the world. Which gave me an idea. What if we garbage-collected portions of the world? We could rig up something where once a week, some portion of the overworld map would be eradicated. We might be able to choose chunks that haven't been touched in over 2 weeks or something, to ensure that active domiciles aren't destroyed. This could be cool, maybe for a different server. Thoughts?

References

1. I'm not naming it in case people want to discover it themselves.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

video

Music blocks demonstration.

I keep forgetting how to embed videos. ???

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I keep forgetting how to embed videos. ???

To embed any media (graphic, audio, video) you only need to surround the URI in square brackets. Write it down or take a picture! >:(

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A02m9RtsVk]

Becomes...

video

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Well, if Matthew would the Formatting Help page, I'd be able to look up formatting things that I rarely use. :P

I'm working on a truly giant wall in single player. To my shame, I am hacking in the materials.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

I'm lame; I don't know how to hack and I don't think I'm an op on the server. :(

The music is cute ...

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

I'm lame; I don't know how to hack and I don't think I'm an op on the server. :(

I'm using InvEdit. I don't know how up-to-date it is, but it works for getting massive amounts of stone.

I don't hack in materials on the server. My castle is going to be entirely legit.

Go to: