Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Shaking...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Shaking...
OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Epsi: you mean that clip X-G used to post?

Here it comes

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

You are thinking wrong bamccaig.>:(

Too much thinking kill the mind. >:(

The only things that should be shaking are your two bodies making love. :-*

Think less, act more ! 8-)

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I keep thinking this thread is about hypothermia.

Kibiz0r
Member #6,203
September 2005

Quote:

You are thinking wrong bamccaig.>:(

Too much thinking kill the mind. >:(

The only things that should be shaking are your two bodies making love. :-*

Think less, act more ! 8-)

Best advice you're going to get.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Tell her that she can kiss your word I don't use here, then move on to someone else and forget about her. You seem to be having some obsessive behavior, and if I were related to or friends with her I would be very scared for her right now.

EDIT:
See, the bolding just looks disturbing when someone else does it.

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Quote:

The real advice is that there is no real cure. There will never be resolution and this pain will never really heal.

The fact that you believe that there is no cure does not mean that there really is no cure. Perhaps you need to change your beliefs.

Quote:

If I'm lucky I'll find a beautiful girl that's blind enough to get involved with me to distract me from my wounds.

Don't run away from the problem, face it.

May I recommend this book for reading?

-----
Resistance is NEVER futile...

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Rampage said:

In the past people used to say "you cry like a little girl". Now it seems that the crying is more of a masculine activity. Sad, shy, and not very bright males. :'(

There are a number of ways to vent. Sometimes it's a sport, other times it's a video game, sometimes it's music. Sometimes it's violence. ;D Sometimes it's crying. If you analyze why people say things it should be bluntly obvious that comments like "you cry like a little girl" have their own motives. It's easy to empower yourself stepping on somebody else. What would you recommend as a way to vent?

Males are just as bright as they ever were. Some of us are logical thinkers and some people are ignorant. Women operate on zero logic and this results in making something work difficult for a logical mind. ;)

OICW said:

Sorry to mess up your day, but everybody does that, except emo kids. And you don't want to be emo kid, do you?

There are no emo kids. There are just people. And ignorant people. That word annoys me as much as fanboy.

Possumdude0 said:

See, the bolding just looks disturbing when someone else does it.

It doesn't look disturbing... :-/ I don't normally emphasis every reference to her... I only did that on A.cc because it was a way to avoid using her name and still emphasize which pronouns referred to her vs. other women. Some of you are reading way too much into it.

Crazy Photon said:

Don't run away from the problem, face it.

I already faced it, or at least tried to. I can't think of anything else I can do.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Quote:

There are no emo kids

Sorry, but as people we all have emotions, so maybe it's better to improve our capacity to deal with them.

Quote:

I can't think of anything else I can do

Two things:

1) Don't give up trying, you can do it :) (Resistance is NEVER futile ;))
2) As I said above, try reading the book, or google for articles! For example, here is an article that shows 10 habits you can follow to improve the situation. You have to take action for that to happen.

-----

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Quote:

There are no emo kids

Yes there are. Sometimes you can stumble upon them on the street. They are those who prefer uncontrolled emotions over rational thinking and are pleased with self-pitying. And when somebody hurts them, they cry even more. Maybe this instructional film will help you understand.

Quote:

I can't think of anything else I can do.

Try again, try harder. It works. You have to free your mind. Oh reminds me of this. Just listen to the text, there's some truth in it. Besides some change in your repertoar wouldn't hurt. You can't listen only to LP and Evanescence.

"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Crazy Photon
Member #2,588
July 2002

Just for kicks, you may also do some tests for emotional IQ. Not to be taken 100% truth, but at least they give you an idea of where you are (in my case, it is barely below average, which was to be expected, but awareness is the first step to improve).

-----

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Quote:

Where's Linkin Park when you need them ?

They just released a new album this week. It wasn't even worth the download, it's more emo than ever. I'd recommend it to bamccaig, it may be less painful than what he is currently listening to.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

OICW said:

You can't listen only to LP and Evanescence.

My mp3 player has albums from 2Pac, 50 Cent, Avril Lavigne, Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood, Dead Celebrity Status, Dr. Dre, Eisley, Eminem, Evanescence, The Game, Green Day, Hinder, Keshia Chanté, Lifehouse, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Lloyd Banks, Michelle Branch, Nickelback, Papa Roach, Pink, Rihanna, Seether, Shania Twain, Theory Of A Deadman, Toby Keith, and The Wreckers.

I'm currently listening to the Pop genre, which oddly includes Carrie Underwood (country), Evanescence (alternative rock), and Seether (alternative metal)... :-/

In any case, my music tastes are not limited to Linkin Park and Evanescence.

Crazy Photon said:

Just for kicks, you may also do some tests for emotional IQ. Not to be taken 100% truth, but at least they give you an idea of where you are (in my case, it is barely below average, which was to be expected, but awareness is the first step to improve).

That sounds like fun. ;D Thanks.

BAF said:

[Linkin Park] just released a new album this week.

I'm excited for their new album. Linkin Park is awesome, and their world wide success proves that.

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

What closure? She doesn't owe you anything. You guys never dated, you never had a romantic relationship. What exactly do you expect from her in order to have closure on this whole thing?

Quote:

Linkin Park is awesome, and their world wide success proves that.

I suppose we can say the same thing about Britney Spears.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

I was judging by what I've heard from you so far.

Quote:

What closure? She doesn't owe you anything.

Something I've missed?

Tobias Dammers
Member #2,604
August 2002

Quote:

I'm currently listening to the Pop genre, which oddly includes Carrie Underwood (country), Evanescence (alternative rock), and Seether (alternative metal)...

And that would be odd because...?
"Carry Underwear", now that would be a little odd, ... ::) @ self...

About the God thing: You mean this guy?

---
Me make music: Triofobie
---
"We need Tobias and his awesome trombone, too." - Johan Halmén

Inphernic
Member #1,111
March 2001

http://www.duckiehorde.net/lp2.jpg

THESE WOUNDS OF MINE, THEY REFUSE TO HEAL :'(:'(:'(:'(

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

you are an emo kid.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Is it true that emo kids wear more black clothes?

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Those would be Goths...

[edit]

Quote:

THESE WOUNDS OF MINE, THEY REFUSE TO HEAL :'(:'(:'(:'(

;D

-R

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

But I thought Goths kind of merge into Emo Kids?

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Quote:

Just for kicks, you may also do some tests for emotional IQ

That was way too long.

Quote:

Subscale IQ score = 87
Subscale percentile = 19

And "For instance, you scored 141 on the Emotional Insight into Self subscale" in the blurb where they are trying to convince me to pay money to get more details. :P

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

You are not a real men. When it comes to women, a real men thinks with his penis, and only after he got the aimed girl, he starts thinking with his mind.

Too much think, no action, you are a looser.

You will never get a girl with those test/minding.

It is still time to change bamccaig. Where are your balls my god !

>:(>:(>:(

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Quote:

of course she went way around me to avoid any actual words or eye contact

haha wow, that's pretty rare, are you the stalker type?

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

Go to: