Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I don't get women at all

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
I don't get women at all
Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Have you seen Notting Hill? The whole movie is worth to see only because the Welsh room mate. If he were in Miran's place, he would say to the girl:
"I do think you're probably the nicest, kindest, most fun to be with and generally most amazing girl I've ever met (and I have met quite a few). You're all that and many other things that aren't even in my vocabulary. I have the deepest respect and admiration for you and I want you to have everything you wish for and it actually hurts me to see you unhappy. On top of that you're also one of the most physically beautiful women I've ever known, even though you don't think highly of yourself in that regard as you think you're too fat and you're concerned about other little things that aren't even important. So, fancy a f*ck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Hmmmm, I wish I was more like that Welsh room mate... :-/

Actually on second thought I'd like to be more like Hugh Grant and only a tiny little bit like the Welsh room mate.

--
sig used to be here

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Where are your balls ? Are you a real male ? Show the girls you have powerfull balls. You must show how sour you are.

Men have balls. Let the monkey inside you speak.

Stop minding. Your balls are there for that.

You

Are

A

MALE !

You will have time to mind to those f*cking things . Just let the beast made his show.

;D

PS: If you do not feel like being a sour male, then shame on you ! MOTIVATE !

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Wow, you should be a motivational speaker! :o :P

--
sig used to be here

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

;D

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Quote:

Where are your balls ?

They've shrunk into two raisins.
Yes, more Welsh room mate talk.

Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Johan said:

They've shrunk into two raisins.

My god! Masturbate !
Yes, more male talk.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

I'm leaving this thread very quickly now.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Is it just me or has something happened to Gull some time in the last week or so? He wasn't like that before :-/

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

He wasn't like that before

That or his English has improved enough to where we can understand his evil ways...

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

So, have you asked her out yet Miran?

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

RP: I think that he clearly stated that he never intended, or am I wrong?

EDIT: d'oh he only said that he was not the guy #1 nor the guy #2, so he's #3 and he could ask her out, but he didn't and we don't know if he would do it, though we know that he'd like to (or might), because he thinks she's "the one" (I didn't want to say "compatible" ;) )

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

HoHo said:

Is it just me or has something happened to Gull some time in the last week or so? He wasn't like that before

Onewing said:

That or his English has improved enough to where we can understand his evil ways...

It was just weird humor :-)

As I tried to say, I think it is pointless to speak. More action is better than no action. Practice makes perfect !

Anyway, that is just my opinion, and it was a way to tell it to you. Weird way, I agree, but you can not say that I have not clearly stated my point.

;-D

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

So, have you asked her out yet Miran?

Quote:

I think that he clearly stated that he never intended, or am I wrong?

Exactly.

Anyway, she said no. And then we got in a fight over something unrelated and now we're not even friends anymore. :-/

--
sig used to be here

Ceagon Xylas
Member #5,495
February 2005

Damn relationships. Sorry, Miran.

Idealius
Member #1,619
November 2001

Fish & sea :D

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I bet she found out this thread.

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

Fish & sea :D

My thoughts exactly. :)

--
sig used to be here

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Here's balls for you.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Don't give up on her quite yet (as a friend)..

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Yeah, that would be pitty just to forget n years of friendship because of some stupid arguement. Wait few days and try to speak to her, even apologize.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

Quote:

I think that he clearly stated that he never intended, or am I wrong?

Exactly.

Anyway, she said no.

I don't get men at all. ???

-R

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

I was going to say the same. I don't get birds (I have 5 of them as pets) at all either, they seem completely irrational. Nothing like people. ;)

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Fucking ugh. :-/

In high school I fell in love with a friend... I didn't tell her because I was afraid she wouldn't feel the same way and didn't want to risk losing the friendship.

As time went on our circle of friends grew more complicated and the girls began to separate from the group. Everybody was still apparently friends, but the girls were hanging out less and less with the guys... Though I wanted to be near her as often as possible, it was made very difficult to even hang out with her.

It was easier to communicate via E-mail because some of her friends didn't like me and talking to her while they were around (all the time) was impossible.

Via E-mail she confirmed that we were friends, but that a couple of her friends didn't like me... So contrary to logic I trusted her (largely because I wanted to believe her) and went on assuming we were friends. By grade 12, it was a constant struggle just to talk to her because at any given minute one of the girls always had to go to the washroom and that meant they all had to go...

It was extremely frustrating and I still don't know the truth about all of that. Were they avoiding me or did they all have medical issues? Who knows. It was somewhat comforting that her sister, only a year younger, said she didn't understand it either.

After high school most of the girls in our circle, including her, went to a university across the province, while I stayed at home and went to a community college. I began using MSN to communicate with all of them and especially her.

Things complicate from there beyond measure. I was panicing because of my fears of how she really felt about me and the distance between us and lack of communication, etc., and I told one of her friends how I felt... Obviously, it wasn't long before she knew.

That led to a long series of her talking to me and not talking to me. Over the course of two years I was blocked, unblocked, deleted, added, etc., from her MSN.

To make matters worse I suspected there were feelings between a friend (also stayed home attending community college) and her because they always acted weird around each other; and had gone out in high school, though I was sketchy on the details. To ruin the story, I was right about him.

In the end (and pretty much the whole time she knew how I felt), she accused me of always overreacting about her not coming online often and my suspicions between that backstabber and her. It wasn't really overreacting if you ask me. I would call it appropriately, and perhaps for her, inconveniently, reacting.

She broke contact with me a few months ago, claiming complete ignorance in the complexities of the relationship and claiming to be a victim of my jealousy and obsession... I'd rather not hear supporters of her excuses because it was never an obsession and my jealousy was understandable.

>:( Tensions are very high between me and the backstabber. We currently see each other every Monday when the college's 3rd year computer studies students gather to discuss work placements and prepare for after graduation. It's one of those nobody says anything, but so much as look at me wrong and you die kind of tensions. ::) At least, from my perspective. ;)

:'( It still upsets me today whenever the girl crosses my mind. I'd be willing to say the torment she put me through took me near insanity, if not into it. I still miss her, even though I'm also extremely upset with her for how she handled everything. I'm also extremely upset with those in the circle of friends that ignorantly chose her side, which included all of the guys (>:() and most of the girls.

I don't understand women saying they don't understand men. We act logically and don't change all that often (or at all really: our actions are always predictable if you analyze the situation).

Women, on the other hand, can't claim that because I've heard a number of women say they don't understand women either. I love the joke about whenever men get close to understanding women a memo goes out to change. I think it's clever in a reality-based kind of way. And women do embrace change, not because something isn't good, but just for a change. WTF!?

It's a vicious circle, driven by women, and I've already had enough of it at age 20.

:-/

For me, Evanescence and Seether help a lot.

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

I always seem to have bad luck in the lady department. Every girl I think I may be interested in dating seems to be already dating someone else. The girls that do not interest me at all seem drawn to me...

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

Go to: