Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I don't get women at all

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
I don't get women at all
Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

piccolo, you are officially banished

Wha? How can you officially banish anyone? Besides, I bet piccolo gets more action than all of us combined. I mean, he's the only one who can do a proper sex stare.

And I second Bruce Perry.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Yeah there's something about Bruce's response I third that ;D

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

Oh. Yeah, I also agree with BP's response. ;D

And I can officially banish people with my authority. Note that I said 'threads involving ...', but not whether they were on a.cc or not. ;)

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

you guys are silly if you think that girls you know are not doing the same think to weak guys you know. There is always that one guy in every group that falls head over heels with every girl he meets. all my stuff have been tested. I let my ex girl borrow a old computer I had because she did not have one for herself to use. when we broke up i got the computer back from her. and i every thing i suspected to be true.
of course like all, girls my ex like to log stuff. ether by telling some one or writing it some where. every think my ex girl did or though about you she told her friends on yahoo messenger so when i got the computer back i hacked her archive files.

i was not mad when i found out because she was just a test dummy to me. and she prove me right.;D

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Quote:

hacked her archive files.

Thats a bit evil. Just a bit evil though. I'd like to think that people would be honest and up front about important things so I wouldn't have to wade through MSN/yahoo logs... I know, I'm living in a dreamers world.

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

Michael Faerber
Member #4,800
July 2004

Quote:

I know, I'm living in a dreamers world.

Maybe you're a dreamer, but you are not the only one.

Now from which song/whatever is this?

--
"The basic of informatics is Microsoft Office." - An informatics teacher in our school
"Do you know Linux?" "Linux? Isn't that something for visually impaired people?"

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Thats from a song? I mean <cough> yes, everyone try to spot the reference...

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

picollo you are forgotten one vital think witch is the girl gave your back the computer so she knew you would find the logs, no one is that stupid she obliviously planeted the logs for you too find. she probably wanted you to think she is real gossip and dis honest so you will live her a lone the only thing you can do than is what she wants unfortunatley. well that or rape her

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

No! Bruce Perry has fallen in battle to the zombie hoard that is piccolo! We must avenge him! (Well, maybe...) :o

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Quote:

I'd like to think that people would be honest and up front about important things

that all i wanted out of her was to be honest. I expected her to do what she did. because I live in a different country and i,m not going to be with her in America for ever. but she could not be honest. I had to use my skills to trick her into telling me everything.

Quote:

picollo you are forgotten one vital think witch is the girl gave your back the computer so she knew you would find the logs, no one is that stupid she obliviously planted the logs for you too find. she probably wanted you to think she is real gossip and dis honest so you will live her a lone.

very few female have though type of computer skills and she is one who dose not have thoses skills(plus the dates and everything match up.)

wow

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

I think people have taken my comment about girls I am attracted to vs. girls I am not attracted to in a wrong way.

The girls I am attracted to already have boyfriends / fiancées as the case may be. I don't know this when I initially meet them of course. We generally talk a good bit and get along famously etc. Just when I am thinking things are going ok and this girl is pretty cool and I'm going to ask her out for some coffee or something she slips in the ol' "Ooooh, me and my boyfriend are going to <random place/event> this weekend! I can't wait" line. At this point I am thinking ">.< Crap. Ahh well. She's nice enough to be a good friend. I'll bide my time"

The people who are attracted to me are girls who act completely immature, kind of like the girls you see typical teen sitcom stuff. Or girls who aren't all there so to speak.

Kikaru
Member #7,616
August 2006

I think that says something about you, but maybe not. :-/

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Boohoo, I don't get women! :'(

Give me a break. ::)
Men don't need to understand women. Women don't need to understand men. Just try understanding ONE girl, and if you actually do manage to succeed, then you've got girlfriend (or maybe even wife :o) material right there. How about that?!

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

Why do women expect men to do all the heavy lifting in relationships? It takes 2 to make a couple. Some reciprocity would be nice.

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I understand women.

edit: i know why and how they do the things they do.

wow

ImLeftFooted
Member #3,935
October 2003

Quote:

Why do women expect men to do all the heavy lifting in relationships? It takes 2 to make a couple. Some reciprocity would be nice.

This is very true... Women (in relationships) demand things from men they would never do for the man.

GameCreator
Member #2,541
July 2002

It's pretty simple: women are more "complex." Thus, they demand more and think they offer more.

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Quote:

I think that says something about you, but maybe not.

I think it says that I have dumb luck. I don't ask people out everyday or anything, which seems to be what Diana is implying if she's referring to me. I never bothered with girls for the first two years of college simply because there were none that really interested me beyond basic conversation. I got the whole "already seeing someone" alot in High school which was really discouraging.

So in the last two and a half years this situation has come up maybe 3 times, which is IMHO is not too bad.

I just want to have a nice family :-/

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

I wasn't referring to you Samuel.

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

The plot thickens!

She's now finally with guy #1. The one she's had a crush on for eight years and lives far far away. I've no idea how that's supposed to work, but she says she's finally happy. I'll call her later today to ask about details. :D

As for me, I've been reading "The Game" (thanks again Epsi!) and it has filled me with incredible ammounts of optimism. I am now slowly accumulating courage to go out and field test some of the theories in real life. Wish me luck! ;)

Oh and no offense to (almost) everyone else, but I think piccolo is the wisest man around here. No, really. 8-)

--
sig used to be here

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

piccolo said:

I understand women.

edit: i know why and how they do the things they do.

Wow, how can anyone trust such a lie ? Are you Mel Gibson ?

Miran said:

I think piccolo is the wisest man around here. No, really. 8-)

You are really full of optimism, but this sentence deserve to be sigged.

;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

miran
Member #2,407
June 2002

Quote:

You are really full of optimism, but this sentence deserve to be sigged.

What are you waiting for? Or should I put that in my sig?

--
sig used to be here

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Miran said:

What are you waiting for?

I think my sig is too big, I am already searching what I should delete from it.

Miran said:

Or should I put that in my sig?

I think it would be incredible ! Perhaps the first time someone sigs himself ;-p

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

i was not mad when i found out because she was just a test dummy to me. and she prove me right.

We reap what we sow.

Samuli
Member #1,837
January 2001

I think I'll sacrifice my lame sig for this. Come to think of it, I'll even give it a certain theme.

Go to: