Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » [Update!] Project Amber

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
[Update!] Project Amber
OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Quote:

Remember: when an Allegro.cc member asks you out, he has a whole panel of geek analysts behind him.

Quote:

I respectful request that someone sig that. ;D

Done ;D

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Hooray!

... on a side note, I just realized I haven't updated my avatar in awhile ...

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Actually from this thread I have two sigged quotes 8-)

"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

[edit]
wrong thread!
[/edit]

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Chris, good luck. I would have wagered my riches for you but... well... I figured you would post another "OMG" one.. so.

I changed my avatar since the Great Christmas Avatar Switch of 2006, but OICW's new one totally threw me off. I though it was Exitalis. the whole hat thing
4069.gif2992.jpg

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Sevalecan
Member #4,686
June 2004

Not that I wish Chris to fail, but I rather enjoy reading these threads.. Though, it's disappointing that I don't get to experience stuff like this first hand.

TeamTerradactyl: SevalecanDragon: I should shoot you for even CONSIDERING coding like that, but I was ROFLing too hard to stand up. I love it!
My blog about computer nonsense, etc.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Sevalecan: don't be disappointed, you'll get to it, it just needs some time.

Mark: I'm pretty sure it's not related to the one Exitialis has. Mine is Dean Stockwell in his latest role... Oh by the way, it's my first avatar change since I joined here.

Go to: