- adime - dialogs made easy
- agup - Allegro GUI Un-uglification Project
- CGUI - Multi platform GUI lib for Allegro games
- Guichan - portable C++ GUI library designed for games
- LexMenu - a simple GUI for game menus
- LS Button - a C++ class to create bitmap imaged "buttons"
- MASkinG - Miran Amon's Skinnable GUI Library
- WHAM-Win95 - Simple GUI library with Windows 95 look and feel
- wxWindows - an open source, cross-platform C++ GUI framework
The resource directory is meant for any resources that could be helpful to an Allegro
developer. You can add your own links
or even suggest new categories. (Be sure to include the full URL, title, and description).