Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Krampushack 2020 open for registration, Dec 13-31

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Krampushack 2020 open for registration, Dec 13-31
bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

@bamccaig, I just tried looking at your stream however it has large segments of audio missing due to copyrighted material:

Alas, I think that all of my streams have been taken down due to copyright infringement because I was listening to music at the time (which anyone else could do for free) (while not monetizing anything...).

I did manage to download an 11 hour stream including the audio. I'm guessing this was my second all-nighter and first stream, but it's all pretty foggy now... Alas, I cannot publish it through any official channels because they all automatically detect the music playing and block it (and if they didn't I'd probably just get sued instead). :P

It's pretty painful to watch because my mic is constantly cutting out too. I'm too lazy to actually go through all 11 hours to try to figure out how much of that time was actually broadcasting versus "brb". My overnight setup wasn't as good as I had hoped, but still better than I imagined.

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

RmBeer2 said:

At least I can say that I have finished a game for the competition, sure?

Yes, it counts!

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

With that in mind, it would be great if somebody could help me compile a windows binary pack. Is anybody interested in doing that? I can find hosting space for it.

Any word on this?

I haven't made you a card, but I will submit all assets and source code to you in 2 days and make some binaries.

Edgar, I'm dying to see what you've cooked-up here! :)

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Sorry Eric, I've been in a coding slump lately. Hard to get my ass in gear these days. Just needed a few days off from everything. As soon as I get my navigation routine done I will post it. They're too dumb as they are, they can only go 3 directions out of 8. I hope you will like it.

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Well, I've started on the binary pack myself. But I'm stuck on Mark's entry, that just doesn't want to run on windows. Could anybody give me a hand with that one?

Edit: first version of binary pack is complete, see this thread: https://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/618340

Go to: