Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Does anyone have any games on Steam?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Does anyone have any games on Steam?
Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I'm curious if anyone has any greenlit games on Steam. I would love to check them out, possibly buy them. Or if you need my vote for yours.

Just for something to do.

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I recall there was one a while back that looked like it had a shot. I can't remember which one it was... Maybe Factorio? :-/ I think that's all that I know of.

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Factorio, Cypher Pusher, Polaris Sector, Zombies. (name changed to Corporate Lifestyle Simulator)

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

I know Trent has a few games on Steam: Crystal Picnic and Monster RPG 2.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I got a nice donation for my Allegro 5 game Deluxe Pacman 2, so I thought it would be nice to spend some of that on any other Allegro games on Steam or something. Just to pay something back.

I'll check them out, thanks.

Ah kewl, there's a "Nooskewl Bundle" for just over $5, grabbing it. :D

Wow, the video for that Factorio game looks amazing! :o

---

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Corporate Lifestyle Simulator sounds appropriately named.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Corporate Lifestyle Simulator is an okay game, but the soundtrack by Bignic is amazing.

http://bignic.bandcamp.com

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

Doesn't GoG or Game Jolt count? I'm planning something... ::)

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I absolutely LOVE GOG! I lost count of how many games I purchased from them. Never really thought about that honestly for developers here.

---

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

I wonder how many Allegro games are in the Android/Apple app stores.

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

I don't have any game on any service, but I love buying games (even if I sadly can't play some due to my under powered laptop).

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I'm working on one now. :) Shh, it's a secret.

Mine will need DRM so Steam it'll be. Otherwise, it'd be impossible for me to keep up with user bans and other user management stuff like that. Steam sure gives you a lot for the entry price... discussion groups, bug posting, steamworks, community bulletin updates, etc.

For my more single player, less mass multi games I'd love to target GOG.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Go to: