Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

Matthew: You sound like you're citing some fringe cases, as police generally aren't called to deal with stray animals. There are separate government personnel for that task. Maybe you're talking about small towns that have nearly no government services? "Defund" means to cease funding. If the political activists want to clarify they mean to reduce funding, they should say so. I don't trust them. If they want to replace some armed police in departments with field-trained psychologists, that would be fine. That wouldn't be defunding as much as a shift in resources.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Quote:

"Defund the police" is an American slogan that supports divesting funds from police departments and reallocating them to non-policing forms of public safety and community support, such as social services, youth services, housing, education, and other community resources. Activists who use the phrase may do so with varying intentions; some seek modest reductions, while others argue for full defunding as a step toward the abolition of contemporary police services.

From Wikipedia. Not much more to say than that. You'd have to look at specific plans bring proposed because they vary in intent.

Even most plans that I've read about that involve literally disbanding the police would actually allocate funds for armed personnel but they wouldn't be a large unionized force with no accountability.

The beauty of local government is that some cities can try new things and if it fails miserable then the rest of us know not to repeat.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

bamccaig said:

Congratulations! That's great news!

Thanks! Yeah I'm super excited.

bamccaig said:

I quit my job and am returning to my old one (after two weeks and a week vacation).

Why's that? :o

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Why's that? :o

See above. Insomnia, clinical depression, and severe anxiety (I've always had anxiety, but over the past 7 months I've experienced it on a whole other level).

I came to realize that the problem wasn't necessarily me, but rather that the company was completely failing to communicate with me. They would assign me tasks as single sentences or a very brief conversation with just a general idea. Zero technical details or constraints, zero expectations, zero time estimates. No time tracking, no routine meetings, nothing.

Almost everything I worked on was new to me and had little or no documentation. In the beginning they would let me work for a week or two on something, and then just casually ask where it's at. I'd be told to continue working on it and they'd leave me alone for another couple of weeks.

I was never informed of any processes or checklists or anything. The manager is used to working alone so there really wasn't any. He would just do whatever he wanted to do, and zero thought went into how to manage a team of developers. He doesn't even use Git properly.. And there's no QA or anything. So basically I also had to worry about him grabbing my code and throwing it into production without reviewing or testing it. I tried to ensure there was no way it could fail or misbehave before telling him it was done.

I did try on several occasions to get him to look at what I had so far for guidance, but he never reviewed it. If I asked a set of questions for clarification or to confirm expectations I'd get a one word answer or a short sentence in return and be told to keep going. After a month or so of that they'd suddenly ask me what I've been doing all this time and state that it's taking too long. Then they'd leave me alone again for a week or two. When I finally did say that something was done my manager would criticize it. Not because it was performing poorly or didn't work, but because it wasn't done the way that he would do it. Then he'd tell me to make changes so it was more like the way he thought of it. Which he refused to tell me anything about before this point. And that's how every single thing went for 7 months.

In addition to that, I made it clear when I started that I had no experience communicating with clients in my previous job, and was reassured that I'd never need to in this one. I was also told I'd never need to work past 5 PM. In reality, because they were repeatedly getting angry about timelines I did work pretty regularly past 5 PM to try to get ahead on things to keep them happy. It never helped. And since they don't track time I was never compensated for it either.

About 3 months ago I started working on migrations from a third party. Some new partners were coming onto the platform, and I was tasked with developing tools to import the data. There was no documentation for the platform that the data was coming from, and in the beginning I had no contact with any people either or even detailed instructions. I was just given a set of XML files and told to figure out how to get the data into our platform. A business and platform that I was still very new to and barely understood.

After about a month and a half of piecing things together with assumptions about the data we got a tiny site imported. Then I had a meeting with a client from the partner that was moving to our platform, and a developer for the platform that it was coming from. Apparently there was a whole list of sites (30+) to import within about 4 more months. My manager requested a really large site so that we could ensure that the tool I was building could scale to that size. The data for this second site was in a largely new format. Many of the assumptions that I had to make on the previous set of data were failing here so I had to start revising the assumptions, and I had to develop a second code path within the tool to handle the new data format.

As progress was made it became clear that data integrity was an issue. Data was missing, and so I was put in contact with the client to help me figure out whether it was my error or a problem with the data (though I had been told that I would never need to communicate with a client like this). Not knowing the relationship between us and this other company, or what deals had been made with them, I was in no position to demand anything of them. I was entirely at both of their mercy. I didn't know anything, yet was expected to take the lead on communicating with them and solving the problems that I encountered. Some back and forth occurred, and the client concluded that there was missing data and so we communicated with the developer of the old platform... He was also notoriously bad for communicating. He gave no documentation for the export formats that he provided, and gave no specifications for the data integrity. When I did email him to ask him questions he would give short, vague, one sentence answers that didn't answer my 5 paragraphs of detailed questions.

I have gone back and forth with him 3 times already, and each time he'd give me a new export of data trying to fill in the holes, and I'd have to work through the new data, with assumptions about it breaking my tool, and having to revise the software each time to get the data imported. Once I had the data imported I had to analyze the logs to determine how reliable the import was, what data may be missing, and communicate back with the client to determine if we were ready yet to import just the second site.

They ended up giving me data for about 8 different Web sites because each site was referencing data that belonged to other sites, and the export tool being used wasn't smart enough to export linked data... Which just blew the scale of the import out of the water. So now performance started becoming a hindrance. It also complicated things because the model for importing that I had based my tool on was not designed to do many sites at once (and I designed it as close to what my manager had done in the past because he complained about anything that was done differently than him, regardless of merit). All of these things caused massive delays. We still haven't imported the second site into the platform, and the deadline agreed before I was even hired was the middle of August. And there's still 30+ sites to go.

And every couple of weeks the CEO would get angry that things were going so slowly, and then my manager would get angry and come down on me demanding to know what I've been doing all this time, and saying that it's taking too long. Despite the fact that both of them were kept in the loop the whole time and knew of all of the trouble we've had with the export data from the other company... For the past 2 months the development team has been meeting every morning to report progress. They knew full well what I was doing, and if it wasn't meeting their expectations they had ample opportunity to steer me in a different direction, but they never did any of that.

I largely blame the insomnia, clinical depression, and severe anxiety that I've experienced in the last 5 months on the management of this company. Instead of communicating clearly with me and giving me clear expectations (and the third parties clear expectations), they leave me alone for weeks or months and then get angry that things didn't magically work out how they envisioned in their minds.

I made it clear the mental health problems I was dealing with, and also made it clear that one of the reasons for the missed expectations is that they didn't give me any, and were doing a poor job of communicating with me. I was told that things weren't likely going to change, and this is how it's going to be so deal with it.

I finally concluded that I needed to get out of there for my own mental health. I reached back out to the company that I left, and they expressed interest in having me back. So we worked out the details, and I handed in my resignation.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

That's horrible! :\ Gosh between stories like a friend of mine getting laid off (they're also a software developer) and stories like yours I feel kinda selfish for taking a new job in a time like this.

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

You shouldn't feel selfish for taking a better job. That's a great thing, especially for you! It's good to hear that some people are having better luck.

I'm just glad that in a week I get to wash my hands of these fucking doomed migrations. :D Also, because of Canada Day this is only a 4 day week, and the company is also giving everyone the 2nd off so it's only a 3 day week! Counting today I only have 5 days left!

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

Congratulations! That really sounds as leaving were just the right thing to do.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Bump!

--

I think that it was the right thing to do. My wife gave me a hard time at first because I'm taking a small pay cut. ::) I've never been infatuated with money though. As long as our bills are paid and we're comfortable I'm happy.

--

Back on the subject of cuts to funding for police, one argument for that is that many police departments are only capable of catching the most obvious criminals (and only after they've done the damage).

For example, somebody just posted that a neighbor must be throwing bags of rat poison in their backyard. Presumably to kill their dog, though they also have a grandchild that spends time back there. The police wrote a report, but apparently didn't bother with a thorough investigation. Whoever is doing it can presumably just keep getting away with it if they're careful. I bet if the police went door to door in the neighborhood it would spook whoever was doing it (they might even be able to spot evidence or get an accidental confession).

Burglars also usually get away clean unless they're repeat offenders and the police happen to check up on them in time.

Our police handle a lot of drug busts, but we all know that isn't solving the drug problem. It's just hurting people more, and costing taxpayers big money.

They do deal with a lot of drunk drivers, but it's not really curbing the problem. There are always drunk drivers on our roads, and only a fraction of them are ever caught.

They deal with a good number of domestic abuse cases too. They're probably doing good work there, at least some of the time.

They're useful to have around, but they seem quite limited in their ability to really catch criminals (let alone deter crime). It probably is worth reviewing their budget and reallocating funds from weapons and equipment to better training and/or hiring some more scientists for forensics so they can actually catch bad guys. :P

The worst part of it all is that the courts are currently letting repeat offenders out on bail while they await a trial in months (even before COVID-19 hit). These are mostly drug addicts that break into cars and houses to pay for their habit. When you let them out of jail they repeatedly offend again... It's just dumb. It is a waste of taxpayer money to send the police after them because they just get set free to do it again. Also, the cost to jail them is probably 5x what it would cost to just pay for their habit.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

The problem I have is that police have become this untouchable entity that can do no wrong. There is no accountability and it has been very difficult to get a cop fired (let alone convicted) for unnecessary, egregious acts of violence. And in some places around the country their pensions are highway robbery that is bankrupting the state.

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

I made a new song with a video >:(

video

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The problem I have is that police have become this untouchable entity that can do no wrong. There is no accountability and it has been very difficult to get a cop fired (let alone convicted) for unnecessary, egregious acts of violence. And in some places around the country their pensions are highway robbery that is bankrupting the state.

I agree there. There is no accountability from a class of people that should be held to the highest standard, and it shows in their performance and behavior. I think that the supreme court has really dropped the ball on this, and that leads me to also question the integrity of the supreme court (which I think is an even bigger problem if you think about it).

I also read a recent article from Reuters that showed that judges across America get away with similarly bad behavior with often a slap on the wrist or no punishment at all. The people that are entrusted with deciding the fate of people's lives. Accused, victims, and dependents. All relying on judges to be professional and unbiased. Instead, they unfortunately get humans that are every bit as fallible as every other one of us. And the worst part, is that the bodies responsible for investigating and dealing with misconduct among judges basically do nothing (and are often operated by the very judges that are breaking the rules). It really goes to show just how much the "justice" system is a farce.

Speaking of police, my wife and I were driving back from camp tonight and called 911 to report a suspected drunk driver. The guy was eventually pulled over by police. We probably won't hear whether or not he was charged unless it happens to get reported on (and is descriptive enough for us to recognize it).

What alarmed us both is how slow the response was. We passed through 3 small towns over the course of 30 minutes and no sign of any police. At times we thought we might lose the guy because he was going too fast for us to keep up within the gray margins of the law. He always seemed to slow down enough though for us to catch back up. Instead of trying to head us off somewhere along the highway it seems the police just sat in the city and hoped he'd drive by them... :-/

I can't say for sure whether or not what they did was lazy, reckless, or appropriate. I'm not a trained police officer, and I am not familiar with their protocols. That said, it's lucky that most of the highway was divided and it was relatively dead because the suspect's car kept swerving all over the road crossing lanes and coming close to going off the road several times. It could have been tragic.

jmasterx said:

I made a new song with a video >:(

I like the song and the video! The vocals sound heavily auto-tuned to me, but I think it works well enough anyway.

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

bamccaig said:

I like the song and the video! The vocals sound heavily auto-tuned to me, but I think it works well enough anyway.

Thanks I'm glad you liked it.

You'd be surprised though, there's not as much tuning as you might think.
Here's the verse with no tuning https://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/612523

Mind you, I cherry pick the takes that have the most emotional impact; not the ones which have the best pitch accuracy. I'm basically screaming at the top of my lungs to achieve this kind of sound, but I think it sounds cool. AutoTune for me is more of a tool to even out the performance, not because I can't hit the notes. Some of them went very flat but had a lot of emotional impact with a bit of tuning. I'm also aiming for a commercial pop sound which inherently, for better or worse is pretty heavily tuned. The last time I released music I hardly tuned the vocals and got feedback that I was occasionally flat and that my music was a mix of old and new music. So this time I'm going in a more commercial direction, but that still sounds like me. I'm releasing another single in August.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I would love for someone to explain to me why it doesn't matter how many people have died at BLM "protests", including multiple children.

1) Why do black lives only matter when they're ended by a white person?

2) If this is your vision of "police free utopia", why does it include so many murdered black people?

That's the problem with today. Just because you feel like you're helping, doesn't mean you are. I want less black men, women, and children, being gunned down. I don't give a crap what the message is, if it doesn't actually stop that from happening. Just because someone starts an organization with the name "Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean they have the answer. But white people know so little about them they don't realize 1) they're started by literal Marxists who believe you need to topple "capitalism" in order to save black people. 2) actual black leaders are distancing themselves from BLM because they're nutjobs with no answers, but the media and liberal leaders only want you to see BLM. Apparently black voices only matter if they further a white liberal's agenda.

video

video

Black Lives Matter co-founder describes herself as ‘trained Marxist’

A rational person would ask "WTF does marxism have to do with police shooting black people?"

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I would love for someone to explain to me why it doesn't matter how many people have died at BLM "protests", including multiple children.

What do you think the response should be? To ban protests because people are hurt? BLM is many things. It's just an idea. It's a political (or human rights) movement. It's a non-profit organization. And maybe other things. You can't just lump all activity associated with BLM with the non-profit. Individual people show up to protest (or counter-protest), and their actions are their own.

Children are also hurt by the US government on a daily basis. You just don't hear about it because the system doesn't care about those children. If you don't care about the many more children that the government is hurting then why are the relatively few cases of children hurt during BLM protests so important to you? The only reason is because your agenda is to discredit BLM.

Insert: I would also question the decision to bring children to a protest in a region that is likely to encounter violence. Our protest was completely peaceful so there was no issue with children being present at our protest. And it's good for them to see, whether black or white. However, if you can be reasonably sure that violence is at all likely then I don't think it's wise to bring children to a protest. They're more likely to be harmed than helped by seeing that, and the risk to their own safety is too great to impose on them. The parents need to own a certain amount of responsibility too.

1) Why do black lives only matter when they're ended by a white person?

Who said that was true? Black on black violence is entirely due to poverty. Poverty is entirely due to systemic racism and discrimination. Solve one problem and the other goes away. You can't "end" black on black violence until you fix the social problems causing it. No amount of "policing" will stop it. It's not because black people don't value black lives. It's because young black men in America have no valid shot at life, and are desperate enough to kill each other for almost anything. Society doesn't value their lives, and so they don't value them either. That's a tiny minority of black people. Most black people just want to feed their families and live in relative peace.

That's the problem with today. Just because you feel like you're helping, doesn't mean you are. I want less black men, women, and children, being gunned down. I don't give a crap what the message is, if it doesn't actually stop that from happening. Just because someone starts an organization with the name "Black Lives Matter" doesn't mean they have the answer.

It's really important to not allow saboteurs to hijack the meaning behind the movement. It is about systemic racism and discrimination that black people still face in America (and Canada; and the West in general) today. And I'm sure you mean well to question it. I know that in the beginning (years ago) I was turned off of it too. The "news" media was reporting on violence that I did not condone, and barely covering the core messaging behind the movement. Of course, that media is corrupt as fuck. They're just trying to sell articles to make money. They don't care about what's true or right. They only care about corporate success.

When George Floyd was murdered and the protests were refueled I was excited to see the response. And when I heard of a local protest I was immediately interested in joining it. We were hesitant due to COVID-19, and because of violence that had erupted in the US, but local organizers changed it to a motorcade so that we could remain distanced. Once I heard that we were in. And I'm glad that we went. After our parade through the city in vehicles we drove back to our local university parking lot where speeches were given by various speakers. And that's where the real impact was. Hearing first hand accounts of the discrimination and racism that black people were experiencing in our own community. On their own campus. From our local police departments.

But white people know so little about them they don't realize 1) they're started by literal Marxists who believe you need to topple "capitalism" in order to save black people. 2) actual black leaders are distancing themselves from BLM because they're nutjobs with no answers, but the media and liberal leaders only want you to see BLM. Apparently black voices only matter if they further a white liberal's agenda.

I think that the American education system must do a really horrible job of teaching the concepts of socialism, communism, and Marxism. These are not horrible concepts. These are wonderful ideas. Now is especially not the time for Americans to brag about how great their system is. Your response to COVID-19 has to be the worst on the entire planet. It really demonstrates just how ignorant and stupid the majority of Americans are. And just how ignorant and stupid your current majority government is too.

While it's not entirely true that capitalism has to fall for black people to be treated fairly, it's also not entirely false. Capitalism is a driving force in a lot of the systemic barriers holding black people down. Start by dismantling your goddamn private prison systems. There's a profit motive to lock people away, and everyone from prison wardens, to district attorneys, to judges have been caught imprisoning people unjustly for profit (mostly black people). That's absolutely sickening. While I'm generally against capital punishment, I would cheer while those people caught red-handed profiting from it suffered a horrendous, slow, public death. It's already questionable how useful incarceration is to deter or compensate for crime. Doing it to relatively innocent people for profit is worthy of a special kind of hell (and since I don't believe hell is waiting for anyone, I'm tempted to create our own for those deserving of one).

Actual black leaders are distancing themselves from BLM because they ALSO face systemic racism and discrimination, and they need to tread especially carefully to preserve what little power they do have. You shouldn't take that as a sign that they don't agree with the movement. It's just as likely that they're afraid associating with it will cost them their success (and potentially cast them back to a hell they've somewhat escaped). Also, not ALL black leaders are distancing themselves from BLM. Many are outwardly supporting it at their own risk. The more reasonable white people that support the movement the safer it becomes to outwardly support it too.

You're coming across very racist, even though I'm quite sure that's not your intention.

Black people, like most other groups of people, are not a hive mind. Black Americans have also been taught all of the screwed up ignorant ideas that other Americans are taught. Like "2nd Amendment, yeah!" The right to bare arms is so stupid in 2020. Guns are causing way more problems in America than they are solving. But due only to general ignorance among the population they are not being sufficiently regulated and destroyed.

There are extremists in every political group. They don't speak for the majority. Those suggesting stupid things like killing all white people or whatever are obviously taking things too far. That doesn't invalidate the entire movement. It just invalidates extreme individuals or subgroups.

This one is too long to watch right now or even go into, but as for the removal of statues of slave owners and/or Confederate leaders/symbols/flags/etc. I think that it's long overdue and makes complete sense. Removing those symbols and statues does not erase history. Flags and statues are erected to celebrate history. We should not be celebrating figures or groups that are considered today to be evil or to have been evil. The Confederacy especially is stupid to celebrate: it was a group of traitorous racists that were willing to turn against their union/nation to continue abusing human beings for profit. That's nothing to celebrate, regardless of which side of the fence your ancestors were on. It was wrong then, and it's still wrong today. There's no need for a democratic process to remove those symbols. Those symbols never represented the United States of America, and should not be tolerated or welcome anywhere within its borders (or the planet, for that matter).

It's also worth noting that the articles that he was citing appeared to be mostly right-wing biased media organizations. Of course they're going to find some way to criticize BLM. Their target audience is largely composed of uneducated people, racists, and selfish, greedy white people. If he was targeting unbiased news sources his video might be worth watching. Ultimately, he's also politically biased and his target audience is the same audience that his sources target so if he wants to make money on his video (and he does) then he also needs to appeal to his audience.

A rational person would ask "WTF does marxism have to do with police shooting black people?"

A rational person should be able to separate one individual's views from the overall view of a group.

A rational person should also understand the role capitalism plays in systemic injustice in a money-hungry state where law enforcement is a private business entity that profits from conviction/imprisonment.

A rational person should also understand the role capitalism plays in systemic discrimination against a people who were oppressed by society for hundreds of years, "freed" only about a hundred years ago (much to the objection of a large number of people and families in that society), and have been systematically held down ever since by the powers that be (i.e., where money is power).

None of this is rocket science. You have to have bias to not connect the dots.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

@bamccaig
Honestly, I'm stupefied by your arguments. You have a very rational sound mind. I'm impressed with your reasoning. That may be the biggest (and perhaps the only) compliment that I've ever given you. You would wipe the floor in a debate. Except when it comes to Christianity, but I digress, and I don't mean to detract from the positive message I want to send.

raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

That has to be the king of anti personal-responsibility posts. Handouts aren't going to be enough to change generations of bad Democrat policy and bad lifestyle choices. The left (politicians, media, educators, etc.) should stop brainwashing black people at large into believing lies like them not having a "valid shot at life" as you say.

As usual, your ill-informed opinions about COVID response and second amendment aren't particularly useful to anybody. And your side's brand of iconoclasm isn't something that should be defended, especially when rabid protesters tear down statues of black people, slavery abolitionists, founding fathers of the freest country in the world, etc. A rational person should be able to stop pretending to be the arbiter of fairness when pushing repeatedly failed ideologies like Socialism.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

raynebc, if you think the system is fair, you're part of why it's broken.

People don't want handouts, they want a fair chance to succeed. They don't have that. You're so blinded by your own ideology, you disregard anything anyone on the left has to say.

:D

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I'm an example of the 'system working': receiving SSDI + Medicare due to severe mental illness, and thanks to SSDI + Medicare + other welfare able to get better until the point this year I'll have paid more in taxes than I received in benefits (my current job and my new job pay very well).

The kicker is I was extremely lucky. Wasn't denied, didn't have to appeal for SSDI. Was able to receive excellent healthcare after a long wait. (But I thought long waits were only a thing for socialist countries? Hmm.)

But if Republicans had their way, I'd probably be dead or in jail for homelessness. ??? I would've never received SSDI or Medicare and my mental illness would've been untreated and that would've been the end for me.

---
they / she

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Failed over 15 times to post with only ~3 quotes. So we've hit the limit of A.CC's thread size until Matthew buys a bigger toaster.

Thread fork here.

4743 posts.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

<quote name="Chris Katko" src="Magic">
Failed over 15 times to post with only ~3 quotes. So we've hit the limit of A.CC's thread size until Matthew buys a bigger toaster.

Thread fork here.

4743 posts.
</quote>

Thread fork here.

4743 posts.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

@bamccaig
Honestly, I'm stupefied by your arguments. You have a very rational sound mind. I'm impressed with your reasoning. That may be the biggest (and perhaps the only) compliment that I've ever given you. You would wipe the floor in a debate.

Much appreciated. :) Unfortunately, reason only works on intelligent people with an open mind. Anybody with a conflicting ideology is immune to it.

Except when it comes to Christianity, but I digress, and I don't mean to detract from the positive message I want to send.

Yes, exactly. :P

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

Will you left this to die?

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I'm so happy with my transition...

February 2018 (-21 months) -> December 2019 (0 months) -> now (8 months)

{"name":"612531","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/6\/a620f334aebf2570443ac2070eddb3f7.png","w":2004,"h":1002,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/6\/a620f334aebf2570443ac2070eddb3f7"}612531

So excited for the next 1-2 years especially, and whatever is beyond that.

I'm "passing" with a face mask (voice + body pass) so that makes me super happy. :) I'm really not too stressed about passing, I'm not a trans woman, but it makes me feel good nonetheless when it does happen.

---
they / she

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

Gongratulations Erin.

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Go to: