Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

So my dog (Koda) turned 12 today. :o

{"name":"DPkN2NLWkAAjSQ5.jpg:large","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/c\/5c34e5f518bd1a153f9091d0ce6b1232.jpg","w":960,"h":658,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/5\/c\/5c34e5f518bd1a153f9091d0ce6b1232"}DPkN2NLWkAAjSQ5.jpg:large
{"name":"DPkN2OQXUAAPWTH.jpg:large","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/3\/730a6286d603a8b6e3cc5a0089acb7d6.jpg","w":768,"h":576,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/3\/730a6286d603a8b6e3cc5a0089acb7d6"}DPkN2OQXUAAPWTH.jpg:large

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

So continuing the off-topic tangents:

Over thanksgiving, my little brother dropped a major spoiler for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and I want to pop him right in the face. I was probably the one who told him about it and I've been waiting for months to play it.

Poof. Gone. Ruined.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Over thanksgiving, my little brother dropped a major spoiler for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice and I want to pop him right in the face. I was probably the one who told him about it and I've been waiting for months to play it.

Wow, that sucks. :-/ Did he do it deliberately to upset you?

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

No, he's just an idiot who doesn't think about other people. And last year he was demanding nobody spoil Star Wars since he hadn't seen it yet.

I was really looking forward to that game and I'm the one who told him about it. >:(

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

And last year he was demanding nobody spoil Star Wars since he hadn't seen it yet.

Someone on the Internet spoiled Star Wars for me. >:( But I wasn't able to pop them in the face on the account of them being on the Internet.

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

I finally gave in and changed my settings from unlimited to 100 posts per page.

Also, not long now till the industrial revolution...

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

I finally gave in and changed my settings from unlimited to 100 posts per page.

Same here, just because of this thread.

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Also, not long now till the industrial revolution...

I was just thinking that was well due to the post/reply count. ;D

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I only have the normal post view limit so maybe that's why when I post on the thread and view it, it doesn't slow down for me.

-----sig:

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

This thread basically took a.cc offline for over 1 day. >:(

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

A.CC is one of my most checked websites still. :'(

-----sig:

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Not having a site I keep open when I'm on a computer not work was... odd.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

I believe this is reply 1788, or post 1789 :)

--
The brxybrytl has you.

Arvidsson
Member #4,603
May 2004

I am still here.

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Yay, I just realised I got the Industrial and French Revolutions mixed up :-X

--
The brxybrytl has you.

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

<2005>The Nintendo Revolution is the only one that matters.</2005>

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

It snowed in Louisiana today.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Wow, so it really does snow in hell!

;)

-----sig:

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

You mean Hell, MI?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Wow, so it really does snow in hell!

Yeah! Just look at all the snow on my car!

{"name":"DQkdQRNXkAAK-jk.jpg:large","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/e\/0e5019599a803b58c3efa42b006deea2.jpg","w":2048,"h":1536,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/e\/0e5019599a803b58c3efa42b006deea2"}DQkdQRNXkAAK-jk.jpg:large

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Wow, you got more snow than we did >.>

I almost forgot how snow looks actually.

---
MiquelFire.red

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

Wow, you got more snow than we did >.>

Whereabouts are you located?

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Detroit Michigan

---
MiquelFire.red

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: