January 1999

And yet, it tastes so good.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Peter Hull
Member #1,136
March 2001

Has anyone see Doctor Strange? What did you think? And how about Benedict C's accent?

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Piccolo will eventually come with a solution for global warming.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

It will involve boats.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Another thread that was locked too soon: Text Mode 2000. That game looks awesome.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

video

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

video

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

There. Weird Science and Spinal Tap ordered :)

--
The brxybrytl has you.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Oh my God.

This thread is still alive.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I've been somewhat dead lately. Haven't been able to touch a hobby programming project in over 6 months. :'(

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

OMG! Chris Katko is still alive! Haven't heard from you in a while!

If you heard him any time in this forum, you should go to the psychologist... :o;);D

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Aw, man. We missed this thread's one-year anniversary. At least Gull and OnlineCop posted.

What I'm trying to say is, this thread will never die. If A.cc mysteriously vanishes without a trace, this thread will be hosted elsewhere. If the internet goes down forever, I will keep a written record to bequeath upon my seven sons, who will pass the thread that never locks onto their children and their children's children.

Welcome back, Chris.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

How's your health holding up? I know you've had plenty of problems in the past. If you've got down time, spend it here!!!! The Katko is always welcome at a.cc.

Thank you, that really means a lot to me. :)

My allergies have been horrific lately--and they significantly worsen my back pain. I often can't get out of bed till the night when the pollen dies down. And I already take over-the-counter meds, perscription meds, get allergy shots, wear a HEPA gas mask with a allergy mask I embedded inside that, and have a super high filter HEPA HVAC filter, and a secondary HEPA air purifier, and an ionic air filter (which doesn't seem to help at all.)

All of that, and I'm still in agony many days out of the week. :( The last two weeks have been nothing but sleeping until 6 - 7 PM, so I've turned into a night owl... where I get a burst of energy... but I'm also "supposed" to be working a 9-5 job at home. So I keep struggling to keep up with the work and work e-mails.

-----sig:

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Aw, man. We missed this thread's one-year anniversary.

I wished us a happy birthday :) but I can now see that it wasn't correct in all time zones. I did it as midnight passed in the UK, meaning it was early for anyone to the west of me :'(

お帰りなさい、Chrisuさん^^

[EDIT]
Oh yeah, also... Amazon has Real Genius, but for £15 :o Also it says it's an import but it's already in the UK (or at least within 1-day delivery distance) and Region 2. Meanwhile there are definitely actual imports of Region 1 available for less. The only solution to this tough decision is to not bother ordering it for now ;D

--
The brxybrytl has you.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

15 pounds for Real Genious? That's outrageous. You could probably find that for $5 bucks in a bargain bin at Best Buy. It's from the 80's FFS!

Anyway, I'm just a fan of Val Kilmer. I love all his movies. Top Gun, Real Genius, The Saint, etc...

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I wrote post #500.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Go to: