Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » New Years Resolutions

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2 
New Years Resolutions
SiegeLord
Member #7,827
October 2006

What's with the NSFW content in threads not marked NSFW? At least put it in spoilers... is that too much to ask?

We don't make New Year's resolution in my fatherland. Not planning on upgrading my monitor or laptop either...

"For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow."-Ecclesiastes 1:18
[SiegeLord's Abode][Codes]:[DAllegro5]:[RustAllegro]

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

SiegeLord said:

What's with the NSFW content in threads not marked NSFW? At least put it in spoilers... is that too much to ask?

+1

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I found myself saying "Oh, okay" at my day job when given directions. We have someone at my night job who does the same thing. This person is nt considered intelligent and may only have his job because the union will not let us fire anyone unless they are caught stealing or knowingly put themselves or someone else in serious danger. I resolve to stop saying that phrase because I do not want to appear or feel like him.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

NSFW ?

It's okay for me. I can bear that "nudity" in front of my boss if ever.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

1   2 

Go to: