Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Does allegro.cc have a Minecraft server anymore?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Does allegro.cc have a Minecraft server anymore?
Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

I'll log in some minutes. Everyone who wants to watch my wooden mansion burn are free to come. 8-)

TranslatorHack 2010, a human translation chain in a.cc.
My games: [GiftCraft] - [Blocky Rhythm[SH2011]] - [Elven Revolution] - [Dune Smasher!]

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I'm there.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

Wow, I'm late, did the burning start already?

In capitalist America bank robs you.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Nope, BAF was never on-line to make a backup first, so it didn't happen.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Apologies, I misread and thought that he said last night at 7pm - I was on around then last night and saw nobody on, so I just got off. :-/

We can aim for another time, and I promise to read better this time. :)

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Just specify times/dates in GMT, that should do the trick.

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Maybe if you had read, oh say, five posts back, you would have seen that timezone was specified (as well as time in GMT). :P

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

The specific day was also mentioned... :P

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

Maybe you can at GMT-5 19:00 today? (Sunday March 13th :P)

My games: [GiftCraft] - [Blocky Rhythm[SH2011]] - [Elven Revolution] - [Dune Smasher!]

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Hehe, yes. Is that in a half hour? Or an hour and a half? I'm all disoriented with regards to other timezones, because we just switched to DST. :-X

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Michigan went from -5 to -4 because of DST

---
MiquelFire.red

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Same for me in NY then... so in an hour and a half then.

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

Yeah, I can confirm to you it's in an hour, so don't worry. :)

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Well that was fun, a couple hours of pillaging and briefing everything. We burned everything that would burn (Darios house, Tomasu's pagoda, a forest, a bunch of other stuff) and then we started spawning in TNT to blow up everything that wouldn't. It was grand fun, and the map was utterly unrecognizable when we were finished.

Dario and Miquel both recorded events, so hopefully they'll post to youtube or something. At any rate, the server has been restored to its pre-pillaging glory.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

My video(s) should appear Tuesday, assuming RL doesn't pop something up on me (as the case always seems to be when I promise something to the internet)

---
MiquelFire.red

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

I only recorded burning my house, and it'll be up in an hour according to youtube. Sadly, I completely forgot MC has a screenshot button... I hope the video footage of miquel got most of the destruction.

EDIT: Here it is.

video

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

I finally got on the other day, and it's an impressive map :)

On a different subject, I've failed in following all the different variants of instructions (I'm on the latest beta 1.3.something), can somebody let me know how to install the mod (Windows) that lets you float at any level to speed up building.

Cheers.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

I must know... did my half-finished castle get blown up? And if so, was it caught on video?

Dario ff
Member #10,065
August 2008

We were talking about it but I went to sleep before. I don't know if the pillagers continued blowing up the server after that. :X

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

On a different subject, I've failed in following all the different variants of instructions (I'm on the latest beta 1.3.something), can somebody let me know how to install the mod (Windows) that lets you float at any level to speed up building.

Does this even work on SMP? Something tells me it won't.

I must know... did my half-finished castle get blown up? And if so, was it caught on video?

I have no idea. I don't think we blew it up. We'll have another mineageddon at some point though, and we can do it then. ;D

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Maybe I'll have something to blow up then. Or not, it's a hell of a walk from spawn. Getting back is a real pain however thanks to some bridge project someone appears to be working on.

[edit]

video

---
MiquelFire.red

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Thats cool. I kinda wish you guys blew up my glass tunnel.

As well as Sevalecan's two big Towers.

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Go to: