This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Harry Potter Theme Park
Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

Quote:

Why do you need the monorail?

Well, everyone knows that all the coolest/most successful theme parks have monorails. I would step this up a notch by having the monorail cars load / unload at the hotel and park and then teleport to the destination. In appearance it be a normal monorail car on a normal monrail track. The track would disappear out of the building. I would call it the monoport in fact. The breakdown of this would work is as follows:

1. Either a park patron who is returning to the hotel or a hotel patron who is heading to the park decides to take the monoport.

2. The patron sees a normal looking monorail car and steps inside.

3. After waiting a specified number of seconds the car departs from the station

4. The door opens at the destination almost instantaneously after the departure.

5. The patron things to him/herself "Hot damn that was the fastest monorail ride EVAR!!11"

6. I lean back and smile.

What are the advantages of said monoporting?

1. Unlike allegro threads it will never be derailed ;)

Johan:
That is possibly the best thing I have seen since Lolcode ;D

Edit:
Woaaaah... wait... wait... As I read what I have posted I am amazed at my own idea. I am going to put that idea in the vault for now. And perhaps develop some kind of crazy tycoonish game based on it in the future.

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Doesn't Johan Peitz have some Free Beer Design company?
http://www.allegro.cc/files/attachment/592293

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

1   2   3 

Go to: