Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits go to CGamesPlay, Matthew Leverton, and Onewing for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Francois Lamini
Member #7,791
September 2006

Ok, get over it you ladies valentines day is over!

Francois

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

CGamesPlay said:

I don't understand it at all.

See this post

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

I have not did something special for Valentines day.

I did not want my love being affected by this day which has begun too much a capitalist day.

It has lost all the fun it has at the beginning.

These days, people just want to have some presents, dinner, alcohol and sex.

I prefer makes my half feel my love all day.

That was just In My Humble Opinion.

_

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

I didn't do anything yesterday, because everything is ridiculously expensive: flowers, toys, restaurants, dancing clubs, any kind of gift. So my girlfriend and I waited until today to celebrate. 8-)

-R

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

CGamesPlay said:

I don't understand it at all.

Don't worry dear, you will. ;)

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

I got flowers today! 8-) I guess they're cheaper the day after, but it's still cool.

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

;D

Andrei, I think if you replaced the ';' with a '?' it might be a tiny bit funnier (given the owls expression).

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

I got flowers today! 8-) I guess they're cheaper the day after, but it's still cool.

Courier post from Nottinham isn't as fast as it used to be? ;D

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

I guess they're cheaper the day after, but it's still cool.

Not just cheaper, easier to find too. Yesterday I couldn't find a single flower for sale.

-R

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

Not just cheaper, easier to find too. Yesterday I couldn't find a single flower for sale.

You had me very confused until I remembered it's still the 15th on your side of the world. :)

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

You had me very confused until I remembered it's still the 15th on your side of the world. :)

Yeah, I never get to create the first thread about any global celebration. :'(

-R

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I'm starting to suspect there are a lot of things we do not know about Mr Phipps.

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Quote:

I'm starting to suspect there are a lot of things we do not know about Mr Phipps.

One less, though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Lenny: I'd better leave it as it is ;)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Actually that image was meant for Diana.. :-X :-* :P

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

RP: don't worry we uderstood (at least me), but still there are some dark cornes of Richard Phipps we don't know about and we'd rather don't want to know about ;D ;) 8-)

"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Don't worry.. you're not my time anyway. ;)

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

Actually that image was meant for Diana.

I wonder if that's anatomically possible?

Quote:

you're not my time anyway.

You're a Time Lord? That would explain all the strange things we have yet to learn about you.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Quote:

How little you know..

time = type. My bad.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

RP: phew, I just got reborn ;D

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

wearetheborg said:

Here's my question to you guys: Would you refuse to celebrate Valentine's Day even if you had a lovely significant other who was into the whole gift giving thing? :'(

I had jumped over that ...

I am answering this now : If the other wanna make the Valentine's Day a special one, I do not see why I will not satisfy her.

It's not because I am not a Valentine's supporter that I am allowed to break my lovely darling's ideal.

So here we are, my dear:

1) If both are OK to have / not to have a special day/night at Valentine's Day, there is no problem
2) If one want and the other do not, (or the contrary), then I think the men must satisfy his lovely girl. ( We are all gentlemans you know :-) )

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

RP said:

ede44b4625e624ef6c80e04aq9.jpg

LennyLen said:

How do you think males of the same sex who are in lust do it?
All a girl needs to achieve the same effect is to buy a silicone/latex extension.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Manjula said:

All a girl needs to achieve the same effect is to buy a silicone/latex extension.

What about one poland manufactured one ? :-X

I know you can have some for them at cheap cost .

Why silicone/latex ?

There are also other extensions available:
_
{"name":"1488_Saucisson_Sec.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/9\/e9e7c23c969a046ad5268b55a35e5793.jpg","w":300,"h":225,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/e\/9\/e9e7c23c969a046ad5268b55a35e5793"}1488_Saucisson_Sec.jpg

;D

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Dégoûtant;D

Go to: