Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Who else is going to also crash and burn on Monday?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Who else is going to also crash and burn on Monday?
SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

Well, I'm nice to students who want the 'extra credit'. ;)

I'm going to give lots of extra credit 8-)

Steve++
Member #1,816
January 2002

Quote:

Doesn't anyone here have happy romantic stories to share? :'(

Not really. My girlfriend has dumped me on three consecutive weekends including this one. Maybe she's trying to tell me something :(. I'll see how the flowers and teddy bear go.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

I doubt teedy bears and flowers are gonna help you get any. Better off finding some other chick whos easier.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

yeah man, being desperate is one thing, but looking desperate...

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Steve++
Member #1,816
January 2002

Quote:

I doubt teedy bears and flowers are gonna help you get any. Better off finding some other chick whos easier.

Not looking at scoring. She's a great chick and to be honest I could have treated her better over the last couple of years. There are plenty of hotter girls out there (not that she isn't cute and adorable) and I'm sure I could get lucky with some of them if I wanted to. But I actually want to keep this girl. She has real long term value.

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

THen get her a lot of bears, flowers, and chocolate. Can never go wrong with chocolate.

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

Have you noticed how popular this thread is.. So, WHAT ARE YOU ALL HIDING?;);D

Eradicor
Member #2,992
December 2002

Well.. anyway, someone in the beginning of this thread talked about doing antivalentines day... with description what should people (nerds) do at that day. Well.. the point here is that what was in those descriptions.. descripe pretty much a normal day in Nerds life doesnt it.. So why to even bother have antivalentines day.

| Visit The site |
{Creating realms from dreams since 1995}

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

For me, this day is just like all other days. Although I know that this week will be a very very interesting week.

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Avenger, get your damn internet working so you can tell me all about it on irc.

Avenger
Member #4,550
April 2004

I will, I think I get it back today.. Or tomorrow.. Or the day after that.. Or maybe next week:-X.. Seriously, I think I get it today or tomorrow

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Hm, i think that i will take my girlfriend to a movie this evening. I save the flowers and such things for a more special day. :)

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

i can't believe the town council has agreed to fund fireworks today. They lost my vote. >:(

You don't deserve my sig.

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

I will now proceed to boast on this forum about how much sex I have and how my partner dresses up for me because no one else cares.

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

:o
An on-topic and insightful post from a M...?
Repent! The end is nigh!

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Hahaa gnolam. It doesn't matter how much sex you have manjula if it sucks ;)

Quote:

I save the flowers and such things for a more special day. :)

What could be more "special" than today?

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Quote:

What could be more "special" than today?

Our two year anniversary next month for example. :) I try not to put to much value into commercial holidays.

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

thong posting bettlejuice leg said:

I will now proceed to boast on this forum about how much sex I have and how my partner dresses up for me because no one else cares.

lucky. >:(

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Quote:

It doesn't matter how much sex you have manjula if it sucks

The kind of sex that "sucks" is the best kind of sex.

Quote:

lucky. >:(

lucky who? I just find very funny that some ppl will insist that valentine's day is meaningless and commercial yet will boast about how they are going to get laid today.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Well, I hope you have a romantic night as well Manjula.
:)

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

;D

--

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Quote:

lucky who? I just find very funny that some ppl will insist that valentine's day is meaningless and commercial yet will boast about how they are going to get laid today.

Who boasted about having sex( cept you)? All of us pretty much agreed that v-day sucks and aint getting any.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

#include <std_disclaimer.h>
"I didn't read whole thread."

I actualy thought that I'd do something like that (burn etc.), but than I encouraged, picked up Chocolate Box and went to school. I was lucky, even throught that I cannot find her, and "object of interrest" came to me at lunch and wanted to help with physics. After music lecture (very boring) I was waiting on her with chocolate box in one hand and physics homework in other...

So it wasn't so drastic, but it haven't changed my opinion about this day. 8-)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Smooth OICW, you even did her homework ;D.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

8-) It's all about know how. Only thing I have to do now is to persuade her to go to advanced dancing lesson, except all other usually things ::).

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Go to: