Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Who Do You Miss Most?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Who Do You Miss Most?
Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Death Gage, you're Harbinger Zero?

jhuuskon
Member #302
April 2000

Yes, he is.

You don't deserve my sig.

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

DARE-izz-oh
ul-TEE-oh

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

For me all the e's in "Derezo" are in Spanish, so pronunciation is pretty straightforward :P.

-R

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Ok, my turn!

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

7of9 made me laugh :)

Goodbytes
Member #448
June 2000

I was looking over previous posts of mine, trying to find a good one to read, and I realized something. I haven't posted regularly in a long, long time... I think I may have lost touch with the modern Allegro youth :-/

I feel like a forum regular, because... well... I read the forum all the time. I just don't post very much anymore. I must not be as familiar a presence as I thought I was. :P

Oh well. For those of you who still remember who I am, I have attached a short clip of my voice. Enjoy! 8-)

--
~Goodbytes

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Who are you?

You sound old, but I thought you were not that old Goodbytes... maybe you just have a mateur voice or are you really as old as you sound?

Kid Russia
Member #5,148
October 2004

I miss myself, cos I'm beautiful and I have seen real life faries and they told me I was a seventh being of the astral plane and that I will forever be enlightened

Sometimes I don't know whether to kick the mone or check the conee, I flew like a rubber dingy thats right

Goodbytes
Member #448
June 2000

I'm 18.

I have a deep voice.

--
~Goodbytes

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Goodbytes could be a narrator for like the Discovery channel or something.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Do I get to nominate my top 3 voices so far:

1. X-G
2. Goodbytes
3. 7of9

:)

gnolam
Member #2,030
March 2002

Whoa! James Earl Goodbytes! :o ;)

[EDIT]
Hey, I found my microphone! I'll make a serious recording tomorrow (don't want to wake up my neighbors) if you want me to...

--
Move to the Democratic People's Republic of Vivendi Universal (formerly known as Sweden) - officially democracy- and privacy-free since 2008-06-18!

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Quote:

Two persons noticed, and only one said that.

That was one reply on a thread I was referring to the several PMs I got from other Allegro members saying DG was a better change over my old ones.

Breakman79
Member #1,236
April 2001

Ah, this is a lot of fun. Here's my rendition of three posts from this thread. Enjoy ;D

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

That was one reply on a thread I was referring to the several PMs I got from other Allegro members saying DG was a better change over my old ones.

I don't know why, but I find it hard to believe. I think that you started this thread hoping that lots of allegators would say 'I miss Harbinger Zero'.

-R

raist0069
Member #2,736
September 2002

Quote:

Whoa! James Earl Goodbytes! :o ;)

I thought the same thing.

Goodbytes
Member #448
June 2000

Steve Terry said:

1. X-G
2. Goodbytes
3. 7of9

gnolam said:

Whoa! James Earl Goodbytes!

<NapoleonDynamite>Yessssssssssssssssssss</NapoleonDynamite> ;)

This must be why people keep telling me I have a face for radio! Yes, this is the reason for certain! No other possible explanation! :)

:-/

;D

--
~Goodbytes

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Steve Terry said:

Do I get to nominate my top 3 voices so far:

1. Goodbytes

Definitely. Best dialog, too (unless the closing line was plagiarized).

Goodbytes
Member #448
June 2000

Gideon: I'm flattered, but... it's a paraphrase from SNL. See http://www.robotcombat.com/video_oldglory_hi.html. :-[/;D

--
~Goodbytes

decsonic
Member #4,150
December 2003

Goodbytes sounds like a voice actor :o

And it's quite obvious everyone misses me the most (ignoring the fact that i almost never post...) ;D:P

Programmer's paranoia: Don't trust anybody's code, not even your own.

Human Modeling Tutorials

Trezker
Member #1,739
December 2001

Goodbytes... You could make a living on that voice.

[offtopic]
My farts are very smelly today...
[/offtopic]

Trumgottist
Member #95
April 2000

Don't have a microphone here right now, but how about a sound file (865 kB) I made as an audition for a game. I was given the line to read and had some fun with it. Apologies for the bad recording quality.

--
"I always prefer to believe the best of everybody - it saves so much time." - Rudyard Kipling

Play my game: Frasse and the Peas of Kejick

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Why would I hope to see my nick? If I wanted to see it I would just have said it myself instead of pointing out that it was me to begin with. I started this because I seriously miss gfoot and I know I've not been around as long as everyone else so I wanted to know who everyone else missed that I may not have known due to them leaving before I joined A.CC.

Go to: