Depot Games: Sky Ball
Project Status: Completed
Highest Popularity: #3 during November 2006
Links: Web Site
Developers: Kikaru, Ultio
Number of Players: 1
Source Code: Not Available
Author's Description: Sky Ball is a game I originally wrote for a MinorHack. After the comp, I decided to improve the game with better graphics, menus, and gameplay in general.
- left/right arrows: move left/right.
- up/down arrows: navigate menus (down arrow allows you to drop more quickly in-game, and slow yourself when on a cloud)
- space bar: jump/accept (hold ot control jumps)
- esc: return to main menu
The object of the game is to stay alive by jumping between platforms while collecting the floating orbs for points.
- the orange orbs are worth 10 points, the pink orbs are worth 50 points and increase game speed. Once at full speed, pink orbs are worth 100 points.
- total score = number of orbs + distance.
- your highscore can be viewed in the options menu.
Overall Rating: 6.5
I like to play and make games. Yay. (View Profile)