Depot Games: Reflexion
Links: Web Site
, Direct download
Number of Players:
Reflexion is an Arkanoid/Breakout-clone. This is the final version with 25 levels. I will release a new level pack eventually, but you have to be really, really good to be able to complete the existing level pack. :)
||05/31/2007 2:32 PM
- A little mouse related bug fixed
- More eyecandy
- Scoring adjusted (more points now)
- Some performance adjustments/improvements
Available as the whole game (1.14Mb) or a patch ZIP (313Kb) from the download location.
Overall Rating: 7.8
- Only some critics: the reflexion of the ball seems not to be exact or "float" and a fullscreen mode would be better. But a
- A breakout clone with a few bits of eye-candy. I found the pace of the game to be a bit slow. Liked the music though.
- Just 2 things: Firstly, It should say somewhere to press 'P' for the menu, or just change it to Esc.
Secondly, When I'm moving my paddle left and the ball hits it, it bounces right! That's different to every breakout game i've played.
Anyway a little bit of tweaking and even _I_ will like it!