Depot Games: Priority: Survive
#3 during August 2008
Links: Web Site
Number of Players:
2D sci-fi RTS.
* 6 singleplayer missions with story
* 3 different groups (army, pirates, aliens)
* start game cinematic
Changed: Increased price for flying units.
Changed: Increased byko anti-air attack.
Changed: Increased electra anti-air attack, decreased electra ground-attack.
Changed: Increased alien-canon sight range.
Fixed: No nazar in first mission is now showed on panel.
Changed: Changed button name "Fire at will" -> "automatic targeting is ..."
Changed: Harvesters do not search for nazar when automatic targeting is disabled
Fixed: Added Ola Backstrom to credits
Fixed: Behavior on systems that do not define the %APPDATA% system variable
Only minor improvements:
* Improved basic AI
* Fixed typos in texts in the second level
* Added shortcut for uninstall
* Rectangle for new building is now shown below panel
Overall Rating: 9.2
- This is the deffinition of excellence. Awasome work! Keep it up!
- I played this game for about 3 hours already. For a perfect score I would have made the fire look more real from the refinery and added more commands for my soldiers. Patrol would have been a good command that I like from Star craft. The intro graphics are top notch. The rest are 9/10. Greatgame.
- I like it very much, it's got beautiful graphics, but I don't know about the controls. When you hit 'a' for attack-move, there is a bit of a delay before your cursor turns red, and if you click before that, you deselect your units. Annoying, but good game nonetheless.