Depot Games: Hexagonal Minesweeper
Project Status: Completed
Highest Popularity: #14 during December 2005
Links: Web Site
Number of Players: 1
Source Code: Available
Author's Description: Have you ever played Minesweeper in Windows? This game is like that, but it's hexagonal.
Others features are:
* 3 pre-defined levels with top 10 best times.
* custom levels.
* 1/50s precision clock.
* multiple language selection
* hexagonal buttons, hexagonal clock...
* no sound (this is a feature, so you can listen to your favorite MP3 songs while playing!)
Differences in v 1.3:
* it's a windows program now. Compiled with Mingw32.
* better game play.
* some graphics were changed.
* some bug were fixed.
Overall Rating: 7.8
I used to program games as a hobby when I was a student. I graduate in Computer Science in 2004 and now I work with workflow systems using mainly Oracle and Java technologies and unfortunely I have little time to program games. (View Profile)