Depot Games: EUO
#15 during June 2007
Links: Web Site
, Account Registration
, Quick Start
Category: Role Playing
EUO, A Multiplayer Online Adventure!
EUO is a multiplayer retro-RPG inspired (mainly) by the early Ultima series.
In a nutshell:
* dungeon bashing
* rare/magic item collecting/hoarding
* quest completion
* crafting & miscellaneous skills
* player housing and pets
* free to play
||06/08/2007 3:30 AM
Overall Rating: 9.7
- MANY FEATURES! Player merchants, balanced economy, extensive quests, magic system, THREE servers -- each with their own set of rules, 8 different races,rare/magic items many The crafting system is quite extensive and immaculate. Bugs fixed ASAP. If you're looking to kill a few years time, come play
- Years of evolution have created a good balanced game that is definitely fun for RPG fans. However: The manual is outdated, The server side is far from perfect. Overall graphics are pretty poor. Getting music is a hassle. Player housing costs real money. But the overall game is so extensive!
- While I didn't actually play it for very long, it did appear to be a professional imitation of the early Ultima series. So if you're a fan of that genre, you should check out the game.