Depot Games: BobShuffle
Links: Web Site
, BobShuffle 1.5 (Win32)
Category: Board Games
2d Shuffleboard game project
- fixed bugs
- improvements concerning how the ball bounces off
- new music, now the game uses only 100% selfmade stuff
- graphical updates
- cleaned up the code (this was my first Visual C game back in 2001, THERE WERE GOTOS IN THERE!
Overall Rating: 5.0
- Music is good and the AI is competent. Too bad the gameplay is as basic as a Pong clone can be and made less fun by bad collision detection. Graphics could use some work.
- v1.1: A very simple pong clone with extremely basic gfx and bad collision detection. Sfx and music are quite nice even though they're a bit on the noisy side. Plays reasonably well and even has AI with adjustable strength. Negative points for using the Allegro 8x8 font in the menus and the game.