Depot Games: BobShuffle
Links: Web Site
, BobShuffle 1.5 (Win32)
Category: Board Games
Developers: Robert Filocamo
2d Shuffleboard game project
- fixed bugs
- improvements concerning how the ball bounces off
- new music, now the game uses only 100% selfmade stuff
- graphical updates
- cleaned up the code (this was my first Visual C game back in 2001, THERE WERE GOTOS IN THERE!
Overall Rating: 5.0
- Music is good and the AI is competent. Too bad the gameplay is as basic as a Pong clone can be and made less fun by bad collision detection. Graphics could use some work.
- v1.1: A very simple pong clone with extremely basic gfx and bad collision detection. Sfx and music are quite nice even though they're a bit on the noisy side. Plays reasonably well and even has AI with adjustable strength. Negative points for using the Allegro 8x8 font in the menus and the game.
Capable of building exe files with Visual C :-) (View Profile