Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Something's wrong with the login page...

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Something's wrong with the login page...
BitCruncher
Member #11,279
August 2009

Right now, if I try to login, it sends me back to the same page without logging me in.

In order to login, I have to tick "Enable auto login", after which, I get a redirection browser error, but then I go back to the site, and I logged in...

Is this happening for anyone else?

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Yeah, same here. Got used to it, we must be getting old.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Thanks for the tip with the "Enable auto login" I wasn't able to log in without ticking that (same redirect error)

Google sign in was failing also.

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I've been trying to login for a week. I also noticed Allegro has been timing out a lot. I tried logging in using the enable login option but I got an error saying something about cookies being refused. However, when I click on the arrow to go back a page, I was logged in. Strange. Chris, are you freelancing with Cyberdyne again?

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Works for me. ???

Note to self: finish server migration that was started 4 years ago...

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Seems to be working now. Did someone feed the hamster?

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Felix-The-Ghost
Member #9,729
April 2008

Indeed just tested and google sign in works as well as not needing to tick auto-login when typing credentials

==========================
<--- The ghost with the most!
---------------------------
[Website] [Youtube]

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Step 1. Report bug
Step 2. Matthew replies: "Works for me ???"
Step 3. Bug magically fixed, server runs smoother and gains new capabilities

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Step 4. Matthew sleep by other 4 years.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Something may be up again. I tried getting to allegro and got a few timeouts and hanging.

Go to: