Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Thread locks to Soon - Fork

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
 1   2   3 
Thread locks to Soon - Fork
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@RmBeer2 its not my knowledge and i am no different than you so you can figure it out yourself do the last thing i suggested to bamccaig.
it is almost the equivalent to Baptism talked about in the Bible that should be enough to start you on your way to awakening.

edit
exercise and learning make each other stronger as ying and yang so do them evenly

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

bamccaig said:

I would tend to agree. Anybody willing to hurt another human being is lacking various functions that a normal human being has to tell us that it's unacceptable. It may not be a "disease" or "illness" per se, but some wires are crossed anyway. The punishment for murder is severe. It's not normal to be willing to take that risk.

Yeah maybe illness is the wrong term, but abnormal brain activity or something to that effect.
Well I'm glad at least one person is interested in what I have to say here.

I find I have a very similar personality to you Bam. Just from reading your writing, and what you write. It might even be your altruistic nature that compelled you to empathize with how I felt and reply :)

I know many people think that the Myers Briggs personality test is meaningless because it's not scientific, but I got a lot out of it; I think like me you're an ISFJ (Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging).

I've had similar issues, when stress hormones get too elevated in me it feels like an out of body experience; I feel a certain way but know that it's logically not rational to feel that way. Unlike most of everyone here though, I'm 100% straight edge. I don't drink, smoke, coffee, nothing. I'm even very mindful of what I eat. It allows me to better control the variables that control me; if I feel a certain way I can just inspect the past 48 hours and look at what changed. Introducing too many variables would make that hard. So far there isn't a personal problem I could not solve by doing reflection and modifying my internal or external state to address it.

The mind really is very sensitive. Obsessions and compulsions raise my stress levels, and working in an office with people. Ever since I've been remote, my life has completely changed. I have not left the house since March, and I love it.... turns out I'm a lot more introverted than I ever thought, and it conflicts with my altruistic nature of worrying about others, and wanting to help everyone. I've learned to find a balance, but it's not easy, and can easily spiral if I'm not careful; but I've been doing really well with this and hopefully I can keep working remote.

We're just chemicals, and when there is a chemical unbalance it's like an out of body experience, it can get the better of you.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@jmasterx :
That if it is a serious mental illness, that sensation outside the body is an attempt by the mind to escape from reality, because it cannot control in any way the reality or the stressful situation in which you are involved. It is also known as a autopilot mode, your conscience goes, but your body still continues, these types of situations are more affected by those who are mandatorily ordered against their morals, ethics or idealism by someone higher in power.

EDIT ===================

This, too, would be the first step to self-induced fainting.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

Edgar You have repeatedly built and attacked strawmen, not to mention the ad hominem attacks. I hope that now you realize this, you'll stop. I have not justified anybody murdering, but have defended killing in self defense, which you claim to support. In one obvious case of police malpractice that was brought up, I called for the offending police to considered for execution. In one obvious case of civilian malpractice that I brought up, I agreed that the police correctly responded with lethal force. What I object to in recent discussion include but are not limited to:
*Using statistically rare examples to claim system-wide corruption that requires gross overcorrection that would cause immediate harm.
*Ideology that shuns personal responsibility in favor of collective responsibility.
*A particular political persuasion's tendency to invalidly assign racial supremacist motives to their enemies.

If you remember our previous discussion about abortion, I disproved your argument by pointing out that based on hard science, fertilized embryos are a separate human organism with DNA unique from all others and sperm are a man's own cells containing only DNA from the man. Statistically nobody calls for a woman who had a miscarriage against her will to be imprisoned. Calling for users of the morning after pill to be met with prison time is perhaps slightly higher (since scientifically it can qualify as killing the living embryo) but is still fringe. Calling for masturbators to be met with justice is basically just the most fanatic practitioners of some religions. When you start putting qualifications on which living humans deserve the right to live, you go down a dangerous path. That's the moral position I have against abortion, based on the belief that killing should have a strong justification.

piccolo I agree that cannibalism is more of a social issue, but without studying it in detail it seems to me that animals generally would only eat their own as a last resort. I don't know if this is because predators know it is more dangerous to hunt other predators with comparable abilities or if survival of the species plays a part.

Edit: Opportunistic cannibals that don't kill their own, but would eat a corpse of their own species if they happened to come across it avoid those items of survival though.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@raynebc
logically execution is never the answer. this is because you are denying your self the ability to understand a solve the actuate problem if there is indeed a problem. when you deny your self new data mean you want to live ignorance and living ignorance is the only real root SIN that breeds every other. Sin

the logical solution is containment and study towards a solution.

statistics is a manifestation of underlined logic any examples of statistics rare or not is a cause for concern but you are correct gross over-correction is not the answer for the same logic execution is not the answer.

personal responsibility is limited when there is collective control

lets look at cancer to explain lines above

when a cell in the body become cancerous do you think it is that's cells personal responsibility why it became cancerous or is it the responsibility of the life form that that cell is apart of.

is it the personal responsibility of that cell to correct it self?
or is it the responsibility of the life form that controls the environment the cell is confine too?

if you study you will see that the life form as a whole takes responsibility and send out the white bloods cell.

i can not explain the next point fully because it will take to long but with bases on basic study and logical analyses of the immune system you should be able to figure out that the white blood cell if not mindlessly executing anything when it ingest it must less cancerous cell it is studying it by breaking it down to its build block and relaying the information to the core. the building blocks are use to reincarnate the cell the rest should be common knowledge.

you are correct about the egg and sperm as soon as they interact that is the start new life. but that new life is actuate the same as the only life just extended no different from cells spiting to extended themselves. me as Piccolo i wont fight anyone for what they do with their extension because is they do harm to their extensions just means they are just still to primitive to understand not do them to themselves those i could do is teach them as a fellow life form so that they elevate their consciousness to where they gain the knowledge to not put them self in the position of self harm humans have forgotten because of those that control the world but your family is a life form as a whole bring me into the next point of cannibalism

the reason cannibalism takes place in nature is because the life forms have not reach a high enough state of consciousness to where the core life form and life form extensions can be maintained under their unexpected current circumstances. example not being smart enough to be able to provide food its self(core life form) and the extensions(new born babies) in many instances the core must survive in order to provide care and food the extensions so logically it consumes some of the extension in order to make that possible or all of them will die if the core dies.

a higher state of consciousness give a life form the ability to foresee and calculate for many more unexpected circumstances. so this is why cannibalism stops as consciousness grows

i will stop before this turns into an essay of bamccaig proportions

wow

raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

Capital punishment is understably a divisive issue, but organisms do have a natural right to self-preservation so killing in self-defense is not so arguable. Killing in defense of others (let's say an example of this would be to kill somebody who has taken hostages) is much closer to self defense than execution. Perhaps incarceration is the only humane punishment, but it's hard for me to take a stance that no crime could ever warrant execution. Some acts are simply irredeemable, such as mass murder.

About the cancer analogy, a cell isn't a complex organism with its own higher thought processes. A cell isn't capable of making any autonomous decisions, it merely does what it is biologically designed to do or it malfunctions.

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

I have all the knowledge of the universe.
Unfortunately I don't feel like playing with the silly things of piccolo and bambams.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I think that I see what piccolo is saying, and it's once again very wise. The legal system arose as a form of revenge/deterrence. Instead of trying to understand why people steal or murder we just conclude that they're bad people and try to lock them away or kill them so society doesn't have to worry about them anymore.

That obviously doesn't solve the problem. It ignores it. And so the problem continues to occur. In some cases, the problem gets worse.

Ultimately, all humans (and all life forms) have unique experiences that shape the way they interact with other life forms. It's foolish to think, "I would never do that and therefore this person is wrong." That person is not you, and likely has had different experiences throughout their lives. They may have had different opportunities or endured different tribulations. They may have been treated by other people differently than you have. The complexity of inputs that defines each individual is unfathomable.

Ultimately, execution is wrong because human beings are fallible, and that goes for the judge/jury/executioner too. No matter how sure we are that we got it right there are still instances where we discover later that we got it wrong. One innocent person killed for crimes they did not commit is too many. That's exactly akin to murder, and turns all those responsible into murderers too. While it can be tempting to imagine a dangerous or crazy person no longer existing, that is a rather rudimentary instinct talking. That's not our intelligence.

It makes a lot more sense to be compassionate. To try to understand what makes people hurt others. And to do whatever we can to right the wrongs. In a perfect society where everyone was treated fairly and had every opportunity to easily succeed it might make sense to judge somebody that fails. Our societies are far from perfect though. Most people continue to suffer, and only a relatively few are privileged enough to lead happy and healthy lives. It's incredibly selfish to ignore the privileges we've had and harshly judge those that have not been so fortunate.

I think that the solution to murder, rape, theft, etc. is compassion, subsidized mental health assessment and treatment for all, and a universal livable income so that everyone's needs are comfortably met.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@bamccaig
what you posted is the start of one of the most common awakening paths many start from. its a long path with lots of reading and research and can lead you to fail the Fear Test if you tunnel vision. You first understand that something is inefficient and make no logical sense in implementation. The next step in that path is to find out why it is implemented in that way. Then the next step than who implemented. Then you start to research and dig into the history of the who going trough the different hidden layers/decoys that mask the Who element.

When you finally find the Real who, this is when you are given the Fear Test. You become full with fear because the who has had a head start,along time to set things up to that current state. you will feel there is no way you can fight it by yourself and cower in fear seeking just keep to yourself out of their way and let it be. failing the test will block you from the rest of the information and solutions. you have to over come the fear with music and deep breaths through your nose AND continue to research. however many fail

This happens because this path takes along time to lead you to the technology and wisdom from God that will allow you stand strong and confident in any opposition. with that technology you are shown the solutions and the path to the solutions. you also are shown how weak tho who are in compared to how powerful you become all because they don't have access to technology and wisdom because of their own mentality is

this is why you must study multiple paths at the same. because if you just studied nature and gain access to some of the technology and wisdom you run the risk of getting overwhelmed and caught up in the share greatness of the inventions you will come up with and lose focus you will just become another Nikola Tesla and you will never fully understand the technology fully understanding only happens when you are able to unite the information and awaken to the core stage of enlightenment. with out that core enlightenment your inventions will go to the Beast system through patterns just like how the who intended. this is how they harvest God's knowledge from enslaved humans when they could not get from god themselves. you will comply because you are trapped in the system that controls you and your families survive based on how well you perform in the system.

and you will be indirectly helping the who to enslave humanity more

wow

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

That's all very deep, piccolo. Part of me thinks you're a conspiracy nutjob, and part of me thinks you're a genius. Either way, I don't have the energy to do anything exceptional. All I can do for now is be myself. Continue to live my life within the constraints imposed upon me until such a time as I'm provoked to break from the rails. If I happen down a path of enlightenment great, but I'm unconvinced that there's any real substance to this so aside from getting stoned and letting my mind wander I don't think I'll be doing much to consciously pursue this knowledge. :)

That said, apparently my family name originates from "poets and philosophers". I found that quite fitting and neat. Probably just a happy accident/coincidence though.

In other news, I'm finally taking advantage of this beautiful weather and a work a laptop and doing some work on the deck:

{"name":"612535","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/3\/a39ea7a98e55d9bcdb6b6458314b0cc5.jpg","w":4032,"h":3024,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/a\/3\/a39ea7a98e55d9bcdb6b6458314b0cc5"}612535

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@bamccaig :
Nice image. You made it in blender?

1   2   3 

Go to: