1   2   3 
Thread locks to Soon - Fork
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I have to be careful what I say on here because it could lead to technological advancements that humanity are not ready for and could cause humans to further sink them self into doom opposite to the direct they need to be moving. i really want to share this stuff with you guys because you guys are programmers just like I and i am 100% sure that the mental ability of a Programmer that dose not allow emotion to interfere with Logical Righteous reasoning is the key to me obtaining the knowledge i have.

i gave you the example of breast milk that should be easy to understand given the information you demonstrate other treads. a baby dose not drink from it's mother's breast for the rest of it's life however in the progressive stages of development the mother eat and the baby eats from the mother in stages and in each stage what you eat is upgraded.
you come from your father and are born/guild/nurtured into the human realm by your mother's environments/realms the first environment is her vagina the 2nd her womb 3rd her egg that becomes apart of you 4th is her environment wherever that is that also becomes apart of you.

Note this is why father are important because it is his job to make sure the environments he is putting you into are well taken care of and protected from predators

many people keep saying one of the core laws of creation but don't know what they mean. there are many laws of creation and you need to find them all in Nature just like pokemon to become fully enlighten

the one that people keep saying goes something like as above as below.
Use Righteous heart logic mind to identify/understand them ALL.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

raynebc
Member #11,908
May 2010

F*ck off, Edgar. Your hatred doesn't faze me. May your mental health improve.

Regarding the food chain, I generally don't consider it immoral for animals to eat anything that is appropriate for their dietary needs. I draw the line at cannibalism and needlessly prolonged suffering of the animal being killed for food. All honorable hunters try to kill their prey as quickly as possible.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@raynebc
that is the thing, the morally of it changes based on knowledge/consciousness of the life form

even cannibalism is not immoral if that is the only option available to the life form.
it becomes immoral and SIN when the life form has other options. at this point the life form is just giving in to the urge of ID brain reverting when it has has already archived the brain capacity(higher consciousness ) to satisfy the bodily need in a more educated way worthy of the higher intellect it has achieved.

God's Creation is put together so perfectly that if the life form reverts or dose not see or recognize the hints(sickness) given by nature to advance itself, it will stop developing mentally and even reverting mentally than die so that the other life forms that are observing/learning from their surroundings will to take example\lesson from the dead one. the dead one will be re-assimilated into the food chain to be reborn/reincarnated

God's Program is so beautiful and efficient
I know you higher level programmer will pick up on what this is so please be careful what you share and program.i have not said it all but me detailing this is me giving you decoded knowledge but when i decoded it from Nature I got the knowledge but i also got wisdom with it like a user manual/warning of what will happen if used incorrectly

this is why i asked if Mathew could hind this stuff from google because google is a bad/misguided entity and they are looking for this type of information

Edit @Edgar raynebc is correct even thought what he said in the beginning is wrong. instead of getting mad at him trying to logical understand how and why he came to the incorrect concussion he did. Do just like what Mathew did earlier with the BLM ALM thing. when you get emotional/angry it hinders your mental development and access to wisdom stopping you from thinking clearly until the emotional-chemicals in your brain similar to lactated acid reduce in considerations

edit 2
this is the true power of a Programmer

wow

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

When will Americans stop filling epic threads with their culture wars?

And if they do stop, will it be because they've taken it to the streets? :-/

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Believe me, light exists, if it did not exist there would be no sense in having eyes, and in fact, we have eyes just to perceive them. The same goes for your other senses.
Nor do you need to belong to a religion, in this case science, to believe the existence of light or how it works. Although it must be admitted that many of his baseless explanations are more credible than any other religion.
But I clearly understand what you mean. You are totally satisfied and do not feel the need to look for mysteries or find out beyond your position.

A person who kills another is not sick, ever. He only gets sick when he is socially attacked for killing another person, like saying "You are a murderer! You are sick!". He always has reason to kill someone, even if he is playing, he enjoys disarming his victims or a little devil orders him to... ok no, forget this sentence. But there is always a reason, it is not a yes and it acts spontaneously.
I could go on, but I better cut it. In matters of life and death, society is damn ignorant, I do not want to leave with basic lessons about reality, also because I know that there are many intelligent people in this place and I do not see the need to pointlessly remind them of something well It could disgust you until you demotivate them.

I'm taking you seriously, isn't that enough? Comment as much as you want.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Murder is born of darkness of the soul. It is born of apathy and hate and jealousy and covetousness. Murder is never okay, it is never justified. Killing in self defense is, and none of these racist cops were in fear for their life. They are murderers, plain and simple.

The first murderer was Cain, who murdered Able, his brother, because Cain was jealous of the blessings God gave Abel for his sacrifice. Cain's sacrifice was the worst of his holdings, and so God rewarded him accordingly.

Cain was lucky God only exiled him. In my opinion he should have been put to death.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar i suggest you learn about God from nature and not from books when learn enough you will be able because that is the way to directly interface with God. when you use books you are introducing a human as middle man. after you got to nature first you will better understand what the book is trying to tell you.

another Law of Creation is cause and effect. God does not act directly God acts through the laws He already put in place during creation. when humans use free will to interface with the creation a cause and effect is generated inside and out side the lifeforms this is where blessing and punishments are derived

God dose not want you to worship him just like any other father God wants you to learn to be like him as his Child

be careful of religions they are based in truth but modified to control humans so that they give away the power gave all to inherit

just throwing that out there up to you to do with it as you will

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i look at its as understanding God through his works and Actions. Once you understand the purpose and function of all of the creations you will understand your purpose using logic the more you understand the closer in development to become like the Father you will be. just like earth child learning from his earth mother to become big, smart, strong and dependable like his earth father is the same relation ship you should have with God only thing the mother you need to learn from is Mother Nature.

I know and understand the Bible completely. i know also know it was created by the Greeks and Romans after they learn they learn from the Text in Africa Egypt. they wanted the knowledge development the text bestowed on the people of Egypt however they wanted to maintain the same control they already had over their people. this is why they concord the weaken Egypt that over generations forgot that the origin of their text came from Nature. Romans locked the information in the UK to study it and create what you now call the Bible and 2 other book one used in the middle east the other used by the modded day Jews

as a child growing up i knew there where hidden secrets in the Bible and i would decode it and explain it using science. than my skill to read nature developed more and more then i found the stories in the Bible and the science i mapped in nature plus more. after that i was able to see the manipulation and missing content in nature. then i begone to awaken i did not fully understand what was happening to me so i ignored all of the things i was inventing i focused on studying what was happening to me this was key. mid 2019 i met someone that i was sharing my studies with and that guy told me that what was happening to me was already documented in Africa. he begone to read to me the Egyptian Stories and before he could finish each one i would finish them for him as if i was taking over the reading. i told him all i was doing filling in the rest from the details that i was studying in my life about why i became the way i am. after that i when to YouTube to find more Egyptian stories. this is when i broke throw in a major was the knowledge understand and technology i gain was out of this world then i looked for other text from other places like China Greek ect and i was able to decode it all i double checked every thing i learn with nature and the current science of humans. i was able to understand things that current humanity dose not have a clue about.

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Piccolo said:

I know and understand the Bible completely.

Clearly, you do not. If you want to know God, you need to know His Word, because "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God".

You can't learn God's Word by observing nature. Flesh is corrupt, and therefore, so is any knowledge you gain through it.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar where do you learn learn God's Word?

edit lets make a logical boolean truth table using your answers

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar where do the sources you have list learn God's Word from?

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Since I don't know Hebrew, Greek, or Chaldee, I have to learn from the best source available, the King James Bible.

I know you're trying to lure me into admitting the Bible was written by man, but that's utter poppycock. Do you really think God would allow His Word to be so corrupted that no one could read and understand it?

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Edgar i am not trying to lure you Brother. We going to use Logic. Logic is how every Law God Created and put in place works. when you reduce logic to its lowest possible terms(variables) using booblen algebra you get core logic. once core logic is correct it will always be correct. when it is always Correct, that is what you call Truth.

don't worry if i cant do this with out exposing how the human brain works to you i will stop because that will lead to implementation of AI. that not something i reveal on the internet

so tell me where did man learn God's Word from?

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Logically define what a prophets is.
what makes them different from you and I :note we are man
and Logically tell me how they get learn the Word of God from God

my plan is use that fact that you are a man that understands logic and have you force your into a logical fallacies

you will ether break down into emotion
or take deep breaths through your nose and break through to a higher level of understanding generating a new logic pathway to Truth

edit
note this will only work with Programmers that understand logical problem solving
all other humans will default to emotion and violence

wow

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@piccolo :
So I don't see what the problem is with revealing information like AI, if it can only be understood by those whose logic can be understood from a higher level anyway.
Such knowledge is surely already encoded enough to not be understood.
Something like Tim Marcoh's thousand healthy food recipes.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

piccolo isn't even human. He himself is AI from the future that hasn't fully calibrated to the present. You are the first two to dare try to converse.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

jmasterx said:

And yes, I do think someone that murders another human being is ill in some way. In some cases, the person being murdered may be the cause of that illness but it doesn't take away that I'm pretty sure the vast majority of murderers have abnormal brain activity patterns. That's my belief, I'm open to be proven wrong, of course.

I would tend to agree. Anybody willing to hurt another human being is lacking various functions that a normal human being has to tell us that it's unacceptable. It may not be a "disease" or "illness" per se, but some wires are crossed anyway. The punishment for murder is severe. It's not normal to be willing to take that risk.

I can tell you that when I was having severe depression symptoms these last few months that suicide felt like the only answer for me. I knew logically that it was an inappropriate response, but my mind was in a dark place where everything felt hopeless. I would literally be fine one day, and wake up the next day feeling hopeless. Our minds are very fragile. When they're working they're strong, but they're very frail and we aren't in complete control of them.

jmasterx said:

People don't tend to take me very seriously on this forum, so meh, why do I even still come here? I have a right to make points as much as anyone else here...

There are some people that I don't take too seriously here, but I don't think you're one of them (at least, in this discussion you've been very reasonable). :)

piccolo said:

[secret codes]

I find myself on the fence with these rants, partially thinking there's some truth to it, and even wishing that there was truth to it, but ultimately I'm forced to conclude that it's just good drugs talking. :P When I'm high on cannabis I often get the feeling that I'm understanding the universe on a new level, but I'm unable to explain it or document it for a sober me later. It often goes along with paranoia, and I feel overwhelmed with the intense responsibility that having the knowledge bears. It's a lot more pleasant to convince myself that I'm just being paranoid, and try to think of simpler things instead. :P

Append:

piccolo said:

my plan is use that fact that you are a man that understands logic and have you force your into a logical fallacies

you will ether break down into emotion
or take deep breaths through your nose and break through to a higher level of understanding generating a new logic pathway to Truth

edit
note this will only work with Programmers that understand logical problem solving
all other humans will default to emotion and violence

See, then he goes and says some smart shit like this and I begin to doubt my doubts again. :D I'm not even stoned yet, but soon.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Oh, dear Lord... the universe reduced to truth tables. Only a sick and twisted math professor would devise such a universe. Try doing a truth table with 8 variables (I say this with humor and a grain of salt). Mind... blown... Now imagine it doing it in a multi-verse with uncountable elements of uncountable different sizes of uncountable quantities of even smaller particles, that all mimic and repeat each other in fractal patterns. A brain is like a tree - neurons seek blood and capillaries seek feeders. Now replace that with carbon dioxide and water. The both follow fractal patterns in their growth. Cells of ANY human type can be grown in the lab, with the sacrifice of fertilized eggs. Call that murder? How old does an egg have to be before it's murder? Criminalizing abortion is PROVEN to only make it WORSE and more FREQUENT.

@raynebc
I apologize for calling you a 'racist pig' but you really triggered a nerve with me. Don't try to justify murder with me again.

From now on, on both sides, let's review and avoid these 4 basic fallacies of discussion.

{"name":"612530","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/6\/d66bc67db52a8dd47d86c2db7c70c8d6.png","w":571,"h":567,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/d\/6\/d66bc67db52a8dd47d86c2db7c70c8d6"}612530

And I suppose now you will call me hypocrite because I don't believe fertilized eggs are alive enough to warrant rights. If so, the argument would extend backwards to wasting reproductive cells, which is absurd. I will argue the argument extends forwards to some degree, but most people disagree on when a fertilized embryo becomes 'alive'. Now imagine incarcerating every woman that had a miscarriage. Don't think it happens? Surely it does. Now imagine incarcerating every woman that took the morning after pill. Now imagine incarcerating every man woman or child that wasted reproductive cells. That's what you want, to take away a woman's self governance. She is responsible for her own sins. You are responsible for yours. I am responsible for mine. Repent early, and repent often. And enough beating these dead horses. You'd think Satan rode in on them. Get thee hence Satan. Think he's not real? Then you've been deceived, or are still yet blind. Think God doesn't see? He sees All, he knows All, he is All. That is all.

8-)

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@RmBeer2 the algorithm for really simple. if any mid level program saw it they would slap themselves in the face in duh. the reason humans cant understand these simple things is because they don't have a correct understand of God so they don't have a correct understanding of creation. every thing that humans think they created has already been created by God in nature as a part of creation humans are just subconsciously learning bits and peace of creation. if you focus with some effort and a righteous heart and logical mind you can consciously decode and understand creation and God. you have to have a righteous heart and logical mind because this is a type biological encryption God put on the information to make sure his children that have not become consciously really to wiled that information get access to it and destroy themselves and the other children. this why i wont reveal such things as AI or unlimited energy conversion until i figured out a way to counter/disable them an i am sure i am not the only one that has this information but they would come to the same conclusion i did because it was logical shown to them.

as a mater of fact that is why the world system in created the way it is because those the took over using war understood this from the Egyptian text they are trying to decode in UK.

the world is setup to trick humans to being righteous enough to where they are able to gain access to some of the information then they are lured into desperately selling the information to the money system as patterns because they system has tied basic survival life and death that was in the hands nature into the hands of the social hierarchy system. this system works buy monipolating the ID brain. they think that are so smart by implementing this but they are not Smarter then God because their same implementation is the reason innovation is so slow

@bamccaig everything i have posed on here from day one has been very intelligent but it has been socially bypassed due to my use of the English langues and that fact that many of you so-come to pair purser to take what i say as a joke. i understood this and just used it as my own encryption
as Allegro spell check became more hi-tech my English became easier to understand

@Edgar in conscious development you don't want to avoid anything because when you avoid you miss an opportunity to to understand someones perspective even if they are incorrect your missing the opportunity to understand how they lead themselves to their conclusion. this is a problem that you are denying your self from solving there for you are denying yourself from knowledge. the only thing you should avoid is circular arguments where a loop is formed and their is no progress to ending the look to progress. this really only happens when both parts have so-come to the ID brain and are not using sound logic

@Edgar the discovery of truth tables is no less significant then the discovery of the periodic table of elements. and you need to get yourself to a point to where you can use truth tables to reduce logic in your head mentally

what makes forums a powerful tool for learning is the fact that you get to break down information that you learnt to new people trying to learn the same thing. when you do this it makes your own understanding of the content and the human thought process even stronger

edit2
@bamccaig if you want to fix your depression
1.) smoke indica ganja and play a music a instrument to harmonize your heart
2 go for a run cardio pushing yourself breathing in deep through your nose as if you are pulling the air up into the cavity in your head is your exhale through your mouth find the rhythm with your breathing and the foot steps you take while your running tunnel vision focus on targets in front of you and switch targets as you reach them
if possible make your run be to a beach because you need to drink at min a shot glass of unpolluted seawater from the ocean that means water with no boats
around near sea weeds or coral reefs
this is more effective if your are near a volcano dead or alive so an island like Bermuda is best.

and you need to cut back on meat even better not eat it at all and don't eat anything before and after for the day then run back so that your cardio make your body process the seawater. don't dry the sweat from your face let the air dry it and when your dry you can take a shower and finish your joint then sleep.

if your stomach is too weak you can boil some hot water and make ginger tea with fresh blend ginger

repeat this once a week or once every 2 weeks. you will lose weight and alcohol and things that create anxiety will lose their effect to modify your mind.

it is up to you to do the research and find out why for your self

wow

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@piccolo :
Please tell me all your greatest knowledge, even if I end up destroying the universe like an idiot, what's the problem? At least I will have done it under my responsibility and not in the name of God. Which should be well seen and valued. :)

1   2   3 

Go to: