Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » 'sup, allegro.cc

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
'sup, allegro.cc
amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

Is this the corona-induced allegro.cc renaissance?

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Maybe. For me it's different: I'm a allegro.cc ghost/stalker and I'm resurrecting from times to times. Good syncro that time if you ask me ^^

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Dizzy Egg: no you will find we have de-evolved what we know now is nothing compared to what we knew before an what has been hidden from. I have found every single invention i have made in African history of the Egypt even ones that i have thought about but do not have a working implementation for. you are all being lied too by the controller of the world. the races are races depending how from from Africa they settled we are all from the center of Africa the sorce

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

9 years running and I still haven't found a doctor to diagnose me. So that sucks.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Chris Katko drink some sea salt water and exersize

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Edgar Reynaldo: just keep studying and be careful because there is opposition to this information and they will kill you before you gain the power from the truth.
when you learn more you will understand why the world is the way it is you will understand who you need to be careful of. everything about this world and God works on Logic as programmers we have the ability to decode easily to the truth because we can do logic Truth tables in our heads. you need to study everything and use truth tables to find the common denominator linking all the data.

every on ein allegro should also work on implementing

aquaponic farming

to free yourself and your family from the control and some influence of the system

Edit all it is important to make sure your heart intentions are pure when going on the Journey you will be presented with 2 paths dont chose the selfish path chose the that benefits all. this whole world is about working together to understand all. note is you do not chose the righteous path your emotions will block you are the knowledge that will give you the power to resist

wow

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

@piccolo , Which way do you mean it's? literally to leave the house and walk around in search of enlightenment?

Now if you were presented with 2 paths, you are being too partial about what the individual must decide. A good guide does not wait for you with a stick in hand in case you are wrong.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

no you can use you tube it like a collection of stored brain activity. you need too digest as much information about why things are the way they built once you do this enough networks in your brain form and start to decode the core concepts of nature being you to understanding them the more you understand the easy it will be to understand more.

there are 2 paths because you will be shown information that can make hate despise others or be fearful of going forward if you fall for it an manifest emotions those emotions will block you from the other data. it is a great way to stop manics from gaining more power than good people. its all about self control.

wow

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Interesting thread. I still dabble with game development, but still don't show anything. Two years ago my wife had a breathing episode to where now both my wife and son have trachs, ventilators, and feed pumps. I spend most of my time hanging out with friends on Discord watching Doctor Who and a lot of horror movies. I lurk here from time to time, but I've not used Allegro in a long time, like everyone else I've migrated to SDL and SFML. I used to stress making games that were fun and getting well known, now I'm happy being nobody, far less stressful. Well back to lurking.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

@Specter Phoenix the stuff i am posting can heal your family however as King of the House hold you need to to use it to transform yourself first before you learn of to apply it to your family. research vegetable Algae for human consumption.

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Specter Phoenix
Member #1,425
July 2001

Where did I say anyone abandoned it? I said migrated to SDL or SFML. Migrating to a different library doesn't necessarily mean they abandon it.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I'm guilty of dropping Allegro.

I use LOVE now. :(

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

phate
Member #2,235
April 2002

Is this the corona-induced allegro.cc renaissance?

Sure feels like it.

As for what I've been doing for the last 10 years?

• Dropped out of college cause I couldn't pay for it >:(

• Bounced around the US doing contract IT work 8-)

• Scored a Girlfriend who is about as big of a nerd as I am. :-*

• Almost killed myself by falling asleep while driving and totaling my car :o

• Had my cat die :'(

• Developed some health issues. :(

Just a few highlights. Way more happened then that.

I've lurked A.CC a few times and I pop in to #allegro on Freenode just often enough that NameServ keeps my nick registered to me ;D

I kinda gave up on game programming cause I never have the time. I've ended up with a career as a Storage Administrator so I've just never had time. Closest I've come to any sort of actual programming is the PowerShell scripts I write to get my job done.

-----
For my next trick... ah fark it.
[Website][Twitter]

mEmO
Member #1,124
March 2001

Huh.

---------------------------------------------
There is only one God, and Connor is his son!
http://www.memocomputers.com
Happy birthday!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

we have found Memo.

wow

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Did you miss the mEmO? :)

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

another Finding Memo will be released 2021 all theaters world wide.

wow

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

amarillion
Member #940
January 2001

phate said:

Scored a Girlfriend who is about as big of a nerd as I am.

They are the best

Johan HalmΓ©n
Member #1,550
September 2001

Here's what I have been up to.

{"name":"612486","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/4\/b49d18979ccf2db8734747f6afa55a10.png","w":1111,"h":630,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/4\/b49d18979ccf2db8734747f6afa55a10"}612486

I wrote a choir piece to some beautiful lyrics I found on the net. I gathered 15 people to do the recordings. The mixing is almost done, as well as the video editing.
My wife at upper left corner. Me as the left most guy. Some of the singers are my choir friends, some are Swedish music teachers I've never met.
The project brought me memories of our Monday Song project here on a.cc some 15 years ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

I still haven't finished Chickens.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Some avatar are psychotic...

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Go to: