Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Issue with login at Allegro.cc

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Issue with login at Allegro.cc
Frank Drebin
Member #2,987
December 2002

Hey guys,

recently I'm having issues logging in to Allegro.cc. For years I was using the login page to enter my user name and password to login without any problems. Since some weeks doing so just brings me back to the login page with all entry field empty and without error message but I am still logged out. This happens on several different browsers.

Now you may wonder: how could I start this post. What does work is the following: If I check the box "Enable Auto-Login" and try to login then an error page shows up. After going back I am logged in. So finally I managed a way to log in but I wanted to point this out because something seems to be wrong and it may happen to somebody else....

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

It has been like this for months. I think Matt wanted to make sure you pass a basic IQ test to post. >:(

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I think I accidentally fixed it.

Frank Drebin
Member #2,987
December 2002

Niunio
Member #1,975
March 2002

I think I accidentally fixed it.

What? I mean, what? I mean, this thread starts on 22-09-2013 10:41 PM but latest message is 15-01-2020 5:42 AM.

I mean, what? ???

-----------------
Current projects: Allegro.pas | MinGRo

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

Matthew keeps the site again???

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 Web of BlackRook 🌟 YouTube 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2020!

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

there are treads locked now that i did not get to comment in because i was unable to long in

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Ladies and gentlemen. Boys and girls (probably no girls here, but whatever). The man himself. The man, the myth, the legend. He is returned.

{"name":"612303","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/e\/cea66cf8ff9947bfe397ba5ffb5fa067.png","w":1106,"h":424,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/e\/cea66cf8ff9947bfe397ba5ffb5fa067"}612303

Will he correct your grammar? Will he ignore requests for features? Will he drop an epic bomb town sweet feature that we all didn't even know we needed, yet never knew how much we wanted?

Condolences to your return, our fearless leader.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

X-D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Go to: