Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » AllegroCon Toronto / Niagara Falls

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
AllegroCon Toronto / Niagara Falls
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Salut, mon amis!

I'm back with an update on Allegro Con Toronto / Niagara Falls. I'll be there from the 19th through the 24th. You should pack your bags and meet me there!!!

I have a convention from the 19th through the 22nd, but I'm free in Toronto after 6pm the 20th and 21st I believe, and I'm free late night the 22nd and all day Saturday the 23rd (when I'll be in Niagara Falls).

You guys should meet me in Niagara Falls on Saturday the 23rd. We can have lunch / dinner / drinks / see the falls / whatever sounds good.

Oates, you still coming?

Any other takers? Elias? Can you and your girlfriend wife (congrats) make it?

Any body else in the area? Come join us!!!

Edgar

{"name":"009.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/0\/c0ef50df48505ef849bd0443c885644e.jpg","w":1277,"h":958,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/c\/0\/c0ef50df48505ef849bd0443c885644e"}009.jpg

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

I'd love to, but not sure I can convince my wife. I mentioned a few times how we could see Niagara falls the weekend of 23rd - but she never said anything. And it is a very long drive...

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

Columbus OH - we're in Poland right now but back home next week, will see what our plans for the rest of the summer are then :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

If I'm game for riding my bike out that way I may try to make it, although I feel a bit nervous about that long of a trip at the moment.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Go to: