Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

Anyone who doesn't post in this thread in the next 3 days is automatically entered into KrampusHack this year as my slave.

Post ;D;D;D;D

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

nah >:(

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Here is my entry for Krampushack:

#include <stdio.h>

int main()
{
       fprintf(stderr, "Hello Allegro world!);
    return 0;
}

Forgive my coding skills, I am under a lot of pressure to get it done in time for entry.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

Worry not, after much searching, I have completed your entry just in time!

https://ideone.com/c3lk6P

>:(

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

Your thread locks too soon >:(

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

My threads are augmented.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

The threads are cursed, and so is my internet. And this Edgar who's crazy about my idea of getting slaves. *SIGH*

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

Romeo and Juliet by Dire Straits came on the playlist earlier, with the beautiful lyric β€œI can’t do everything, but I’d do anything for you”…lovely.

Also, happy thanksgiving to my western brethren/sistren, and sorry for not being in Krampushack this year, old ma egg is poorly and I’m going to dedicate my holiday allowance to looking after her.

Peace x

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I hope all my American friends had a good Thanksgiving.

My income is dropping, so I had to change my services. My wife and I always used cable for our internet, phone and TV. We don't own a cellphone... (we... I don't). I paid $229 for all three, I called my company (Cogeco) to get my costs reduced and to cut off my TV service as that was always my wife's thing, I don't watch much TV. They have a customer loyalty program and after adjusting my services, they switched my internet speed from 60Mbps up to around 189Mbps (according to speedtest), unlimited, and my phone (landline) went cheaper, but with now unlimited calling (not that I used it much) in Canada. My new cost is $75 after taxes. I couldn't believe the difference. An improvement for far far less. I popped downtown and grabbed an Amazon Fire TV stick for the TV, got the speed for it. Don't watch it much, but it's a new experience for me. Free TV programs have commercials but they're only 2mins long, which is better than cable's 7mins.

Starting to wish I done this years ago, the wife would have loved the Fire TV I think.

Still debating getting a cellphone.

Still missing my wife terribly.

I hope you all are doing well.

---
β€œI love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Anybody see the new Bond movie? No spoilers please!
{"name":"onesheet.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/1\/012aaddae1980949b51938b46684154b.jpg","w":700,"h":1034,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/1\/012aaddae1980949b51938b46684154b"}onesheet.jpg

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

https://radioaltominho.pt/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/explosivos.jpg

VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE

Never leave firefox or chrome open.

Because then you forget, and Google abuses your machine.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I watched it. It's entertaining. I'm not a movie critic; I just watch for the pictures and popcorn.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I refuse to watch Bond until they make him gay. and bi. at the same time.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

I'm pretty sure I haven't seen a bond film for at least 2 decades. I don't know what I'm missing.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

My "true" bond is the N64 version of Pierce Brosnan. ;D

-----sig:

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

https://archive.org/details/tvtunes_14660

media player

EDIT
If I have to keep this thread open single handed by myself I will. >:(

In the news, there's a Discord server for TINS now. KrampusHack got underway this morning. Check for your giftee's wishlist!

I'll be releasing a new version of Eagle sometime today or so. Keep your eyes peeled.

DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

My "true" bond is the N64 version of Pierce Brosnan

YES! N64 Golden Eye!

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

Rareware

Space Station Silicon Valley
Jet Force Gemini
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Perfect Dark
Banjo Kazooie
DiddyKong Racing

Those are the ones I played.

When I think of all the games I played on the 64, I struggle to work out if I ever played
a game not written by one of Nintendo and Rareware.

I thought Rareware were great but I enjoyed Nintendo's 64 games more.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Nintendo 64 was the only Nintendo home console I didn't own.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

One of the best games for Nintendo 64.

video

One of the worst games for Nintendo 64.

video

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

I quite liked Mario 64 as it was the best 3D game I'd ever played at the time.

Shawn Hargreaves worked on Wipeout 64. I managed to think of one game that wasn't by Nintendo or Rareware.

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I played the Ocarina of Time and Mask of Majorka back in the day. Some years back I blew the dust of the console, but could not find my copy of the Mask. I had a hard time figuring it out, even with the internet, so no loss to me. Later, I saw a copy on Ebay for a ridiculous amount. I got RetroArch and play the Ocarina of Time now and then. I also play the Final Fantasy series. Ahhh the good old days.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I hope he's kidding or trolling.

Mario 64 is hands down one of the best designed games ever made and I'm not even remotely being hyperbolic.

There were platformer games that came out 5-10 years LATER that still had horrific 3D controls. Controls that Mario both invented, and became the go-to example for how to do it "right."

Not only is the game a pinnacle of good game design, the fact they managed to do it on a piece-of-crap, overly complex dog poop of a system called "the N64" is a testimony to hard work. There's a reason so few games came out for the N64, and that's because it was complete crap. Later, the hardware designer said "the thinking at the time was, no matter how difficult it is to program for, if its faster, people will take advantage of it. Only now do we realize we made the wrong decision."

While I only had an N64 growing up (no PS1 or Saturn), there were like 10 times the games for Playstation for every 1 N64 game, and they cost less.

-----sig:

Go to: