May 2007

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

No BamBam == No Debates == No posts :-/

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

At least we're all finally in agreement that I rule. 8-)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Your responses have been recorded.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Now when you say Thanksgiving, you mean the US Thanksgiving right? If not, then Canada already had their Thanksgiving.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I've been interviewing with Amazon for an SDE II role... 😬 I'll know the outcome in a few days.

The 4.5 hour panel interview was exhausting. Stumbled on the last question. I solved a previous problem really well, though - using a priority queue was super smart and unexpected and I'm pretty proud of it.

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Edgar: I love the avatar :)

-----sig:

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

Is that Romy Edgar?

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I accepted an offer at Amazon as an SDE II (an L5 position) on Kumo. ;D

I finally did it! I finally made it to the Big Leagues. I'm so excited! Going to be one of the first people on a brand new team. No pressure, rigght? :o

The compensation is ridiculous - my offer was significantly higher than any estimate I found.

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

:thumbsup:

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Nice going Erin. I hope you're going to spend your first paycheck on something absolutely unnecessary, but totally fun at the same time.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

Thanks everyone 😊

---
they / she

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I got an internship at a start-up and did a really good job. Was offered a job.

I know the company I worked at a few years ago, Allstate, did internship-to-hire. So does my current company, Truist.

Of course, that only helps if you're going to school. If you're out of school, not really sure how to approach it.

---
they / she

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

HAPPY VERY CHRISTMAS!!! BECAUSE I HATE THE FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!! ALL THE FUCKING COLOUR BALLS, COLOUR LIGHTS, CARNIVOROUS REINDEER, PEDOPHILE SAINT, GOBLINS ENSLAVED AS FREE LABOR, POOR IGNORANTS HAPPILY SINGING CHRISTMAS CAROLS, COPS BEATING HOMELESS FOR CLEAN COMMERCIAL LOCALS, AND MUCH MORE!!! GRRRRRRR!!!! X@@@@@@@@~~~~~~~~~~ (Not's day 25, but same, i hate all the month)

I think that now I have plenty of time to participate in krampus, I hope I can do it. I will put all my effort to express how I feel about Christmas in the next hellish game.

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Except one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Has it been three days?

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Go to: