Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
Doctor Cop
Member #16,833
April 2018

My condolences Neil. Although I never had any romantic feelings for anyone in my whole life but, I know the feeling of losing a friend, so I can somewhat understand what you are going through. I hope you are holding up.

bambam, I don't know what you are up to. But if you can stop the witches from doing witch work on me then I might be able to analyze the world around me better.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I turned 40 today. ???

Doctor Cop
Member #16,833
April 2018

Happy Birthday Matthew. On my birthday I look at old photos to relive the past and make self introspection on what I have improved upon. What are you going to do?

Don't do that if you don't want to learn an important lesson in your life, sometimes we are more happy to live a lie than to learn the hard truth.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

Happy Birthday!

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

printf("Happy %dth birthday, member number %d!", 40, 1);

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Heppy Birthday!

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

I turned 40 today. ???

Anyone over 30 is old and therefor useless.

Also, I turned 35 on the 17th. 8-)

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I feel that at 40 I can now start using my age as a reason for anything I don't want to do. 8-)

Yet I don't feel a day older than 40.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Good gawd amighty, you guys are old! :o

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

kjhkhkjhjk

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

jmasterx
Member #11,410
October 2009

1.jpg
You don't look a day over 18. >:(

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

40??? But how very crap old is Matthew!! <b>*cof* cof*

Happy Birthday!! :D
Have a nice time at your party today!

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

So the 2060s will be the decade of the "allegro.c Rollator Race" or "allegro.cc Wheelchair Race". Maybe RollatorHack or WheelchairHack, too?

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I walked for around 30 miles over the weekend and my left knee just stopped working for three days. So that sounds about right!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

My knee keeps going out on me because I'm not moving enough.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

If I was to do a squat (just body weight) it feels like someone is trying to pry my kneecaps off with a K-bar. Once in awhile it feels like the joint is going to come apart and my femur will slide down my shin. What does your knees feel like when it "goes out" or "quits working"?

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

It starts with sharp shooting pains, then eventually goes numb. Sometimes it'll just collapse when I put weight on it.

For the record, I had most of the cartilage in that knee surgically removed nearly 30 years ago, so it's more than just age that's causing my problems.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

A late happy birthday Matthew. I turned 40 back in 2005.

---
β€œI love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I walked for around 30 miles over the weekend and my left knee just stopped working for three days.

Do you do this often or was it a one time thing and totally overworked yourself thinking "I'm a man! I can think through the pain!"?

I was starting like 8-10 miles and pretty sore because I'm out of shape. I can't imagine THIRTY MILES.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Polybios
Member #12,293
October 2010

I walked for around 30 miles over the weekend

If you had run you could have called it a marathon. :D

My Corona-induced practice of holidays recently is to visit an interesting city and just walk around there on foot more or less randomly for the whole day with occasional rest in cafes and restaurants, so I'd guess 30 miles in two days seems realistic for that.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Bob
Free Market Evangelist
September 2000

I reopened it.

--
- Bob
[ -- All my signature links are 404 -- ]

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

<Rant on>

I regularly buy products from the UK, and have them shipped literally halfway across the world, and the shipping is usually free, or between $5-10 if I'm buying something cheap.

Tonight I bought a phone from the US (which is a lot closer than the UK) and got charged $263 in shipping costs. That was after paying $1200 for the phone.

Fuck You America!

<Rant off>

Go to: