Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Yes please, let's discuss the Supreme Court. Brett Kavanaugh is a blackout drunk, and a rapist like the guy who nominated him, and Amy Coney Barrett is not qualified to sit on the SCOTUS. She has almost no experience as a judge, she has bad rulings on the cases she did judge, and she forgot the right to protest as a fundamental right given by the constitution. Bleh.

R3p1Y 5100 baby 8-) Cash money

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

It's too bad we don't have a system where you can argue your case in front of a panel of professional people nominated by past Republican Presidents who can judge the merits of your claims based on the evidence you provide.

I may be wrong on this but the Supreme Court's function is to decide whether the Constitution is or was violated in the process of working its way to the Court, not decide how the case should be decided. As for evidence, there is none.

And Mr. Tump may not be able to count on Justices Gorsuch and Kavanaugh if it gets to the Supreme Court.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Just some more news updates from alternate news sources. Take away from it what you will.

-------
This was a MAJOR FRAUD | Rudy Giuliani

video

-------
Newt Gingrich: 2020 Election May Be ‘Biggest Presidential Theft’ Since 1824
-------
Data expert: Vote tabulation feeds in PA, GA show 'anomalies' suggesting Trump missing votes
-------
JUST RELEASED: Phone Call To Chinese Manufacturer Requesting a Bulk Order of Fake U.S. 2020 Ballots
-------
GOP Deals Huge Blow To Pelosi After Candidate Wins Recount By Six Votes In Iowa
-------
Videos Show Votes From Five Different States Being Switched From Trump To Biden On Live TV
-------

Something new. This video explains what happens if Trump does not concede. If you check the 12th ammendment, he's absolutely right. It's going to be an interesting few months to come.

Shane Vaughn Teaches - "What Happens If President Trump Does Not Concede The Election"

video

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I'll believe the "GOP bombshells" when they actually deliver. To me it's no different than CNN and Rachel Mad-row telling us they found "the smoking gun" every day that confirmed Trump is an agent of Russia, and then literally cried on national television when the evidence proved he wasn't.

On the democrat-side: I am hugely skeptical of anyone who says "we don't need transparency". But that doesn't mean there's positive evidence of national interference yet.

On a hilarious sidenote there are dozens of articles talking about a 2016 recount (and don't forget Brexit) as well as the "dangers of electronic voting machines": ;D;D;D;D

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/12/12/records-many-votes-detroits-precincts/95363314/ "Too many votes in detroit!!!"

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38137630

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/28/election-recount-jill-stein-hillary-clinton-donald-trump

https://fortune.com/2016/12/07/michigan-election-recount-pennsylvania-wisconsin/

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/2016/12/10/what-if-michigan-held-key-presidential-election/95142214/

[etc]

I also love how in 2016 "russians hacked the election" but in 2020, we quote "had the most secure election in history." [cuz we liked the result]

Politics is so deliciously stupid. They spend 99% of their time fighting and 1% of their time thinking about how to improve their actual policies. So we get insane statements like Biden saying "police should just shoot people in the leg." [which would murder them.] Their solution to too many cops shooting people... is too keep shooting them but just shoot them in their leg so they bleed out their aorta and die. Another solution to police brutality is... to elect a cop [who laughed on TV at families thrown in jail for being poor] to the vice presidency. I can't wait for us to improve class inequality! It'll probably involve a stadium sized blender.

I miss George Carlin so much.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Bob Keane
Member #7,342
June 2006

I also love how in 2016 "russians hacked the election" but in 2020, we quote "had the most secure election in history." [cuz we liked the result]

Is it possible the election is more secure because we've taken steps to avoid hacking?

https://www.cisa.gov/election-security

And what is Mr. Trump's position on hacking?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/us-defends-russian-election-interference/2020/10/21/533b508a-130a-11eb-bc10-40b25382f1be_story.html

<edit> Am I reading this correctly?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-giuliani-arizona-election-fraud-gop-hearing

More specifically:

Waldron claimed that a Maricopa County official said the county did not validate signatures on some ballots, creating a "1.9 million vote fraud potential." That official has not produced an affidavit, he said. Waldron also claimed that a witness from Pima County said votes were "embedded" in various precincts to achieve a Biden win.

"What I take from your testimony, Colonel, is that 35,000 votes were embedded to each Democratic candidate in Pima County, the allegation by the gentleman who hasn't given us an affidavit," Giuliani said. "We don’t know if the gentleman is telling the truth or not."

This sounds like hearsay evidence and Mr.Guiliani is attacking his own witness' veracity, which defeats his case.

By reading this sig, I, the reader, agree to render my soul to Bob Keane. I, the reader, understand this is a legally binding contract and freely render my soul.
"Love thy neighbor as much as you love yourself means be nice to the people next door. Everyone else can go to hell. Missy Cooper.
The advantage to learning something on your own is that there is no one there to tell you something can't be done.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

Elliot Page (Juno, Umbrella Academy, X-Men among others) came out as non-binary 8-)

https://variety.com/2020/film/news/elliot-page-transgender-ellen-page-juno-umbrella-academy-1234843023/

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Yay, somebody else is suffering? :-/ It seems like his mental health has declined significantly. I find it hard to believe that the girl who became a famous child actress always believed herself not to be a girl/woman. :-/

I am really disgusted by the lack of mental health services in our society. It needs to be publicly funded and scaled up at least 1000x. Until we do this we won't have any chance of actually helping people suffering from poor mental health.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

If I said what I wanted, I'm certain my words would come back to haunt me. ::) Because some of us have ambitions and career goals where being overtly rude (even if we're right) could be detrimental.

I've made more of my life in the less than three years of coming to terms with my gender identity and sexual orientation than many do in a decade. Year after year I have made ENORMOUS milestones advancing my career, my relationships, my network, and my wealth. And I'm on track to keep it up.

I'm happy and stable. I've had no significant symptoms of clinical depression or schizoaffective in a couple years and very few symptoms of gender dysphoria a few months after I started my transition.

In short, I'm a successful non-binary person. :)

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

person said:

I'm happy and stable. I've had no significant symptoms of clinical depression or schizoaffective in a couple years and very few symptoms of gender dysphoria a few months after I started my transition.

In short, I'm a successful non-binary person.

So I haven't had any of those symptoms for 63 years, does that make me 32 times more successful?

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I clear six figures as a senior software developer three years into my career in an area with a low cost of living and you're what, again? :)

---
they / she

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Wow, quite the testimony! :o

video

---

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

Is Barr fake news when he says there is no evidence of election fraud? ::)

---
they / she

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Erin: Glad to hear your happy and successful. Hope you have a great xmas!

[edit] jesus this is the 8th attempt to post. fix ur crap server.

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

It is definitely fake news when anyone states that there is "no evidence". There is most definitely evidence. From eye witness testimony to other inconsistencies. That is all evidence.

Is it enough evidence to prove fraud? That's up to the legal process to decide. There's certainly statistical impossibilities like hundreds of thousands of votes suddenly appearing after all the poles "closed" and everyone was asleep. And of course the eye witness testimony.

I just read news today that Barr has assigned a special investigator to this. Time will tell, but all parties have the right to examine the votes (which was denied to observers), and to question the outcome.

Some may see this as petty, but it is vitally important if you want fair, legal and most importantly, trusted election. The right to vote, and have fair, valid, LEGAL votes is THE MOST IMPORTANT thing in a democracy. NOTHING is more important.

Al Gore was within his rights to question it back in 2000, and Trump certainly is within his rights to question it now. Back then, after the 2000 election it was determined, ironically, that mail in ballots were too open to fraud and too risky to use.

It's going to be an interesting couple of months for sure. I think we all seen problems coming of some sort or another.

I personally don't care which side wins, my MAIN concern is that the legal, valid votes are all counted, and that all ballots that were not legally cast, or cast on time, are not counted (no matter who they are for). So that the one that gets elected can be trusted to have been fairly and legally elected, whether that be Trump or Biden.

Nobody HAS to concede an election by the way. Trump is within his right to refuse to concede and if it comes to that, the 12th amendment has rules to cover that. It could ultimately come down to each state getting one vote and choosing a president (and there are more republican states than democrat).

Try and look at this fairly, with all the facts rather than through party affiliation.

-------

MICHIGAN: Six Precincts Recorded Voter Turnout At 120%, One Reported At 721%

---

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Neil Roy said:

Is it enough evidence to prove fraud? That's up to the legal process to decide. There's certainly statistical impossibilities like hundreds of thousands of votes suddenly appearing after all the poles *polls* "closed" and everyone was asleep. And of course the eye witness testimony.

Aww, the North and South poles were closed?

Just face it NiteHackr, DumpTrumpsterFire Donald lost 80 million to 71.

Recount

FFS, this is the first thing that comes up when I DDG election turnout :

In Recent News, that is, NOW, all of Trump's claims are false.

https://www.stltoday.com/news/national/govt-and-politics/ap-fact-check-trumps-claims-of-vote-rigging-are-all-wrong/article_e5e586aa-9d73-5407-9f8a-5f7b314c87d1.html

But you know to each their own I guess. But horseshit in is still horseshit out.

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

person said:

Just face it NiteHackr, DumpTrumpsterFire Donald lost 80 million to 71.

Really, Major, I'm disappointed in you. Weren't you the one supporting Hillary "Sniper Fire" Clinton four years ago? And Fauxahontas Warren more recently? You sound like a Redditor when we get on this subject. "Orange man bad!" "Little hands!"

Lately, they've been claiming Trump has been stealing from the government somehow, and/or he's a billion dollars in debt.

They think it's OK that Pelosi and Clinton became millionaires after they became involved in politics, in spite of the fact there's no way a congresscritters salary could accumulate such vast wealth in such a short time.

Biden however has been shown to having sold his soul to China (along with his crackhead son) and they're gonna hold that over his head to gain as much advantage as they can.

"But CNN, NBC and ABC don't agree!" if they mention it at all.

30 - 40 years ago the MSM would all preempt the usual nightly programming to air a speech by the President. But now... crickets.

Whupsy! I was going to post a link on YouTube showing Trump making a 46 minute speech which had gotten 495491 views yesterday, then the view count somehow got stuck there for hours on end, but it appears the swamp rats in the MSM have been prodded into saying "he lies". O the irony! CNN saying someone else tells lies!

Just go to the "Top News" catagory on YouTube and click on a few of the videos concering Trump, Biden and the election. Odds are the dislikes will greatly outweigh the likes, but either way, the comments almost always are slamming the dishonesty of the video.

In conclusion, Major Reynaldo, I expect you to conduct yourself as an officer and a gentleman, and if these childish tirades continue, I'll use my position of Second In Command to see you busted all the way down to buck private.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Not back to peelin potatoes boss!!!

{"name":"potato-heart.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/7\/6747f6276854cf49be33772b641b6b7f.jpg","w":700,"h":400,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/7\/6747f6276854cf49be33772b641b6b7f"}potato-heart.jpg

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Not back to peelin potatoes boss!!!"

Nup, they've had machines to do that for several decades now. It's the pot shack for you!

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I was Product Manager Erin recently. >:(

I have 77 open issues (stories) on ItsyRealm and it's probably going to more than double in total. This is to release milestone (epic) v0.2.x (finish first city, Rumbridge Port).

I organized it currently into 13 projects (features): https://github.com/erinmaus/itsyscape/projects

{"name":"612740","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/0\/b0a9620d947a79ff68df5a9cc974f3c4.png","w":941,"h":1661,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/0\/b0a9620d947a79ff68df5a9cc974f3c4"}612740

Will probably rise as I mark bigger ones (quests and maps) as WIP and convert them to features.

I'm UI, UX, QA, engineering, R&D, marketing, product management, animation, graphics, and probably more I can't think of for ItsyRealm. :) Sounds fancier than it really is haha. ;D

---
they / she

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Good work Erin, and good luck with those 77 issues ^^

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

As long as they are not 205 pages of issues...

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Since we're using this thread to show our own stuff now, here's mine ;

{"name":"612742","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/8\/b8d6e12ca1fcf566e7d258802caa62b9.png","w":962,"h":581,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/8\/b8d6e12ca1fcf566e7d258802caa62b9"}612742{"name":"612743","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/1\/313e5d3acd76de12e0aceb6beeea16ec.png","w":962,"h":581,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/1\/313e5d3acd76de12e0aceb6beeea16ec"}612743

{"name":"612744","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/5\/650d932a6f80d08fbcc45c0ca799ccdd.png","w":962,"h":581,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/6\/5\/650d932a6f80d08fbcc45c0ca799ccdd"}612744

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

Thanks GullRaDriel :)

Are those fractals, Edgar?

---
they / she

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

That last image is very reminiscent of a deep zoom into the Mandelbrot set, that's probably what Erin was asking about.

Oh, BTW, (bump)

Go to: