Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

anyone here still have the code of message box?... i lost several codes in the previous system... :'(

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Four months since I was last in this thread. Wow... looking over the topics, I am glad I stayed away.

I finally picked up a new monitor, nothing special, a 22" 1080P monitor basically, but this one is really nice for viewing angles. My last one you almost had to look straight at it to get the image right or turn it. This one has some amazing viewing angles which was my main concern for a new one (and very thin). I highly recommend it if you can't afford a lot. It also has great colour and was only around $125CDN I believe on Amazon. It's the Acer SB220Q.

---
β€œI love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Views on Terminator Dark Fate? Lame sequel or grand finale?

It can't be any worse than Salvation or Genisys. I still don't see myself going to see it in the theatre though, I'll wait until it's available for download. he next movie I'm going to see on the big screen is Star Wars.

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

I heard they ruined it. No spoilers though.

Still looking forward to Obi-Wan's story, but that might have been cancelled.

And for fun :

{"name":"a8MqqKd_700b.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/8\/28adeb7a9996b2ab281a10c00b0ee61a.jpg","w":487,"h":672,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/2\/8\/28adeb7a9996b2ab281a10c00b0ee61a"}a8MqqKd_700b.jpg

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

{"name":"8762ecfa2767ab710a18a8f378dd2286.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/7\/8762ecfa2767ab710a18a8f378dd2286.jpg","w":480,"h":480,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/7\/8762ecfa2767ab710a18a8f378dd2286"}8762ecfa2767ab710a18a8f378dd2286.jpg
I did not understand. what does this mean?

🌈🌈🌈 🌟 BlackRook WebSite (Only valid from my installer) 🌟 C/C++ 🌟 GNU/Linux 🌟 IceCream/Cornet 🌟 🌈🌈🌈

Rm Beer for Emperor 2021! Rm Beer for Ruinous Slave Drained 2022! Rm Beer for Traveler From The Future Warning Not To Enter In 2023! Rm Beer are building a travel machine for Go Back from 2023! Rm Beer in an apocalyptic world burning hordes of Zombies in 2024!

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

And now for something completely different...

video

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Views on Terminator Dark Fate? Lame sequel or grand finale?

Hard to say, I honestly haven't given it much thought. From the trailors it could be a good movie, i don't tend to be very critical of movies. Lately my interest in movies is rather "meh". I doubt I will bother with it.

That new Midway movie caught my interest.

video

---

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Looks promising, must watch it on a biiiig screen.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I like turtles.

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Quote:

I like turtles.

{"name":"612177","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/5\/3515ef28f68065ee55d8cde39323d97a.jpg","w":480,"h":360,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/5\/3515ef28f68065ee55d8cde39323d97a"}612177

---

RmBeer2
Member #16,660
April 2017

NiteHackr said:

Hard to say, I honestly haven't given it much thought. From the trailors it could be a good movie, i don't tend to be very critical of movies. Lately my interest in movies is rather "meh". I doubt I will bother with it.

That new Midway movie caught my interest.

There are no ships or aliens, how boring. The director has to retire.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

I can't wait to see Star Wars.

Fail.

It's schadenfreude at it's most glorious.

It's such a dumpster fire franchise now.

"How did Ray know how to swim if she lived her entire life poor on a !@$!'ing desert planet?"

-----sig:
β€œPrograms should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I can't wait to see Star Wars.

Fail.

I don't have high hopes for the movie, but The Empire Strikes Back was the first movie I ever saw at the cinema and I've seen every Star Wars movie since then at the cinema, so it's become a tradition.

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I got HRT medication yesterday ;D. Waiting on getting a blood test before I start taking them but all the places are booked for a week or more in Charlotte. Really excited!

finallyhappening.gif

Also, retroactively adding networking is super hard. I can connect and load a map but it crashes because some critical UI stuff is NYI. RIP.

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Also, retroactively adding networking is super hard.

this a thousand times

-----sig:

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

All I'm going to say is, I wish him the best.

-----sig:

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

Did you use him on purpose? ???

---
ItsyRealm, a quirky 2D/3D RPG where you fight, skill, and explore in a medieval world with horrors unimaginable.
they / she

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Goddamn it woman, just take the !@$!@'ing compliment. Not everyone is out to secretly manipulate language to destroy you.

-----sig:

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I wasn't offended...

> Aaron, really? HRT? You're so uncomfortable in your own skin you want to be another gender?

Yeah, since I was a little kid. I've always hated how I looked. I never liked being handsome. I've always been envious of how girls can dress, wear make-up, and style their hair. The root of my dislike is from my masculine features. I can afford surgery, etc now so I'm not afraid of looking like a "guy" in the least bit if HRT is insufficient.

---
they / she

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

FYI, Aaron (you gonna keep your name?), I probably sounded way more harsh than I meant to. Like I said, I wish you the best. My opinion on your worldview / lifestyle / whatever is unimportant in that regard. I hope you find what you're looking for.

Edgar: If I was changing gender, I'd post this to everyone I knew with the caption "My Gender Change Surgery in a nutshell":

video

-----sig:

Erin Maus
Member #7,537
July 2006

I'm changing my name to Erin Eliot Maus. Changing my whole name for reasons unrelated to my gender (father wasn't a part of my life, tired of being "Bolyard II"). Always been closer to the German side of my family, and [bk]door.maus was a username I used for a long while I grew really attached to. T. S. Eliot is my favorite poet. That's the gist of it.

---
they / she

Go to: