Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » Thread locks too soon

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Thread locks too soon
DanielH
Member #934
January 2001

This is the time of year I'm glad I live in Arizona.

{"name":"611196","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/c\/9c92a84e8c0c914518d37e3030b7f9bd.jpg","w":384,"h":576,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/c\/9c92a84e8c0c914518d37e3030b7f9bd"}611196

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Cute 12 year old girl is amazing, I love her spirit...

video

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

I didn't realize this until Edgar pointed it out, but I joined allegro.cc exactly four years ago today. :o

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

DanielH said:

{"name":"611199","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/9\/89fcb0bccdce716bc31c1419b86dc2a1.jpg","w":3024,"h":4032,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/9\/89fcb0bccdce716bc31c1419b86dc2a1"}611199
Took this on Sunday where I live now in Ohio, never seen a waterfall just freeze before but it looked spectacular :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

Elias
Member #358
May 2000

DanielH said:

{"name":"611199","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/9\/89fcb0bccdce716bc31c1419b86dc2a1.jpg","w":3024,"h":4032,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/8\/9\/89fcb0bccdce716bc31c1419b86dc2a1"}611199
Took this on Sunday where I live now in Ohio, never seen a waterfall just freeze before but it looked spectacular :)

--
"Either help out or stop whining" - Evert

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

We've just had the average summer's worth of rain in the last 40 hours. At least my cat likes it.

In other news, I've started coding again:

{"name":"611200","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/6\/064110a58642c7996cab4724666779a5.png","w":1280,"h":800,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/0\/6\/064110a58642c7996cab4724666779a5"}611200

I didn't realize this until Edgar pointed it out, but I joined allegro.cc exactly four years ago today

My first account here was created 15 years ago to the day today. I remember the date as it was exactly two weeks before my parent's 35th wedding anniversary. I was broke so instead of buying them something I was writing a game they could play that was based on their life. I used that account for about a year then forgot the detail when I came back again, which was when I created this account.

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

Neil Roy said:

Cute 12 year old girl is amazing, I love her spirit...

Werr done my girl, now pray it backwards :)

Elias said:

Congratulations! She looks great on her big day :)

I'm now a Wanikani lifer and have also been working on my Japanese and German using Anki \ó/

--
Bruce "entheh" Perry [ Web site | DUMB | Set Up Us The Bomb !!! | Balls ]
Programming should be fun. That's why I hate C and C++.
The brxybrytl has you.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

So, it warmed up enough yesterday to melt most of the snow around here, so I took that chance to finally take down the Christmas decorations that I had in the grass. Because it was raining, I decided to leave the rest until it wasn't raining (and I wouldn't be taking away my source of light :P)

And this weekend, I have a project to work on.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Elias said:

Wow, great shot!

---

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

I just noticed, someone wrote 'Amy' on the rocks :)

--
The brxybrytl has you.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

Could be a reference to what she was like in bed. ;)

---

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I don't get it. :( ???

Women aren't really judged for what they're like in bed (sexist!). It's pretty much up to them if they want to just lay there or participate. What she's like in bed? AMAZING, like every other vagina ever. Unless she's gay. Then there's probably a rating scale or something.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

A reference to the ice... but... :)

I guess I keep expecting a sense of humour in here. ::)

---

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

Neil Roy said:

A reference to the ice... but... :)

What does it mean to be like "ice" in bed? That she was cold to the touch? Or "frozen"/still? Or perhaps unfeeling?

I have a pretty darn good sense of humor if I do say so myself. A good comedian accepts when a joke fails and moves on. If you have to explain the joke it's a bad joke. ;)

In other news, does anybody else use those "fire/ice" condoms? It's like a craps shoot. You never know what you're going to get. Sometimes it's like nothing happens. Other times, it feels like it burns! And others, it just feels tingly. I can't say it does anything for my own personal arousal, but... I cannot speak for the woman's side of things...

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

bamccaig said:

It's pretty much up to them if they want to just lay there or participate. What she's like in bed? AMAZING,

If your chick just lays there, there's something incredibly wrong!

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
"Political Correctness is fascism disguised as manners" --George Carlin

Edgar Reynaldo
Major Reynaldo
May 2007

Eric Johnson
Member #14,841
January 2013

bamccaig said:

I can't say it does anything for my own personal arousal, but... I cannot speak for the woman's side of things...

Try wearing it inside out next time. :P

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

It's called being 'frigid'

This is an alien world to me! ;)

-----sig:
“Programs should be written for people to read, and only incidentally for machines to execute.” - Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs

Bruce Perry
Member #270
April 2000

I got the joke differently. My post contains "'Amy' on the rocks", and we can request a drink "on the rocks" if we want ice in it. Neil's joke could have been that Amy was mixed in with the ice. Except no, that would be what bambams was thinking. So I'm just confused. ;D

--
The brxybrytl has you.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I don't even know what I meant anymore. :P It was almost 4am. I was probably sleep posting by that point. ;)

On another topic; I want to program a new game but have programmer's block. :-/

---

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Neil Roy said:

On another topic; I want to program a new game but have programmer's block.

I had a game idea the other night that I know I won't use. It might be right up your alley as it was a kind of Pac-Man vs Snake clone. The idea was that as you eat the pellets, they chain up behind you so you have to be careful how you navigate the maze. Power pellets not just keep you safe from enemies, but also shorten your chain. Random power-ups can also appear, and good ones only shorten your chain a little bit, while less useful ones shorten it a lot.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

If your chick just lays there, there's something incredibly wrong!

From what I can gather about the opposite sex it's a pretty common thing. That said, every woman is different. "Wrong" is a rather subjective claim. I'd wager that more than 30% of women do it. I wouldn't be surprised if the number was closer to 70%. In any case, Google is no stranger to the concept. Hell, a reasonable person might play devil's advocate and question what it means if their woman doesn't just lay there (at least some of the time). :P

Try wearing it inside out next time. :P

{"name":"611203","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/2\/32fbbd9c2dda6d3e07b543d50d73d289.jpg","w":546,"h":499,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/3\/2\/32fbbd9c2dda6d3e07b543d50d73d289"}611203

Chris Katko
Member #1,881
January 2002

Quote:

lay there

Why are you both laying down?! Laying is for sleeping! ;D

-----sig:

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

{"name":"611204","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/7\/b71949fe69052c1907f6280d8b30a05a.jpg","w":534,"h":488,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/b\/7\/b71949fe69052c1907f6280d8b30a05a"}611204

---

Go to: