Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » SpeedHack 2014 is this weekend!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
SpeedHack 2014 is this weekend!
Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Voting for winners will be open on Saturday assuming I have time on Friday to put everything together.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Congrats all on making it through speedhack! I was inspired by seeing this effort revived. 8-)

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

I loved it! Never imagined I'd finish, but it was proper old-skool scrappy code no comments mammoth sesh with litres of coffee and I can't wait for the next one! ;D

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Karies said:

Please, post Speedhack binaries not only source code.

Check the depot. Folks have been posting binaries.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I had no ideas for a game based on these rules, then I see the entries and am wishing I had entered now. Next time.

I'll have to start work on some sort of framework for the next one so I am ready next time. ;)

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

NiteHackr said:

I'll have to start work on some sort of framework for the next one so I am ready next time. ;)

This way of thinking is the very reason I missed out on every SpeedHack up until now.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I never used a framework, I just used what I had on hand, and worked from there. There's been times I wasted on stuff that a framework would help with, but whatever, that's the nature of SpeedHack.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red | +Me
Windows 8 is a toned, stylish, polished professional athlete. But it’s wearing clown makeup, and that creates a serious image problem. ~PCWorld Article

Go to: