Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » SpeedHack 2014 is this weekend!

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
SpeedHack 2014 is this weekend!
Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Voting for winners will be open on Saturday assuming I have time on Friday to put everything together.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Congrats all on making it through speedhack! I was inspired by seeing this effort revived. 8-)

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Dizzy Egg
Member #10,824
March 2009

I loved it! Never imagined I'd finish, but it was proper old-skool scrappy code no comments mammoth sesh with litres of coffee and I can't wait for the next one! ;D

----------------------------------------------------
Please check out my songs:
https://soundcloud.com/dont-rob-the-machina

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

Karies said:

Please, post Speedhack binaries not only source code.

Check the depot. Folks have been posting binaries.

Neil Roy
Member #2,229
April 2002

I had no ideas for a game based on these rules, then I see the entries and am wishing I had entered now. Next time.

I'll have to start work on some sort of framework for the next one so I am ready next time. ;)

---
“I love you too.” - last words of Wanda Roy

Gideon Weems
Member #3,925
October 2003

NiteHackr said:

I'll have to start work on some sort of framework for the next one so I am ready next time. ;)

This way of thinking is the very reason I missed out on every SpeedHack up until now.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

I never used a framework, I just used what I had on hand, and worked from there. There's been times I wasted on stuff that a framework would help with, but whatever, that's the nature of SpeedHack.

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

Go to: