Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » I Guess My Parachute Opened?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
I Guess My Parachute Opened?
piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Tipicle atheist if self-centered non caring. You was only thing about how the situation will affect yourself. She ask if you was a Catholic because you was making it so hard for by not making any moves. i don't think she was using her Man for the money, i feel she was the one that was being used and she want to be like "ha ha i got money out of him" too feel like she go away with something. when she really did not get anything except a child. The right thing would have been to talk with her and be her Friend. she would pay you back 100 fold in the future.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

piccolo, I never would have guessed you to have such a keen insight into horny divorcees! :o

piccolo said:

She ask if you was a Catholic because you was making it so hard for by not making any moves.

bamccaig hes right you got it all wrong you gotta loooooove them girls and envite them into yore hart.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

piccolo said:

Tipicle atheist if self-centered non caring. You was only thing about how the situation will affect yourself.

So you do the right thing to avoid being cast into Hell? That sounds kind of self centered to me.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

piccolo is right. :( I should have fucked that drunk, bi-polar, married, young Catholic mother silly. :-/

Please forgive me, Lord.

::)

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

Quote:

She might even be 23. :-[

!

I hope not.

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

piccolo said:

Tipicle atheist if self-centered non caring.

That's right. We don't care about anyone. I'm only pretending I like, let alone love, my girlfriend. And our baby, what a git. I keep trying to get him to jump from the balcony, but the little bugger keeps holding on to something. I tried to have the cat murdered by subjecting him to radioactivity, but it only seems to have cured his overactive thyroid.
::)
In other words, you're an arrogant ignorant twat.

Quote:

i don't think she was using her Man for the money, i feel she was the one that was being used and she want to be like "ha ha i got money out of him" too feel like she go away with something. when she really did not get anything except a child.

And you know all this... how?
You're not her husband, are you?

Quote:

The right thing would have been to talk with her and be her Friend. she would pay you back 100 fold in the future.

I'm sure she could really do with a friend. Then again, if she wanted to be friends, she wouldn't have tried to get it on with him.
The thing is, it's not very easy to make friends with someone who is so messed up. Yes, it can be worthwhile in the end, if and when they recover. But you have to go through a LOT of shit before you get there, and you need to be willing to put up with that. If you're already friends, then that may be reasonable. If it's a complete stranger that's less obvious. Besides, before taking on someone else's problems, I think Bammy should get himself sorted out...

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

piccolo said:

The right thing would have been to talk with her and be her Friend. she would pay you back 100 fold

That sounds like prostitution. :o

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

He was so worry with how the situation was going to affect him. he did not think o-man how could I help this girl. When a girl comes on too you like that it means she feel KOOL("safe") around you. How can you tell a girl in that situation out right, no its not going to happen?

edit:

That sounds like prostitution.

girls can do more then just have sex with you know.

They can get other girls for you example That same sandwich girl he liked.

you said your ace in to feel her out. then you would know how to approach her. or you can even find out if she is down.

If your a guy like me that dose not fight girls. having a girl that Handel your light work is very useful

wow

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

piccolo said:

How can you tell a girl in that situation out right, no its not going to happen?

Easy... "No, it's not going to happen."

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

piccolo said:

he did not think o-man how could I help this girl.

Even if that's true, having sex with her hardly qualifies as "helping".
And again, having stuff to sort out for yourself makes you ill-equipped to dealing with someone else's problems. That's before we get to "he was drunk at the time."

Quote:

When a girl comes on too you like that it means she feel KOOL("safe") around you.

A complete stranger. Yeah, she obviously felt very safe.
No, when a girl (or, frankly, a guy) does that, in that situation, it means they're so desperate for attention that they're probably not thinking straight. Which, yes, does mean that they need help and a friend.

Quote:

How can you tell a girl in that situation out right, no its not going to happen?

Self respect?
Knowing what's best for yourself? Best for her?

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

piccolo said:

Tipicle atheist if self-centered non caring

Me and most of my family are atheists. Most of my friends are atheists. Most of the people I know are atheists. None of them are self-centered and non-caring.

But then again, why am I telling this to a lunatic from Sierra Leone who thinks he's building a spaceship? :P

In capitalist America bank robs you.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Nice, bambam.

I had a similar run in a couple weeks ago and dodged the bullet. I'd go into details, but lets just say I was non-reactive and later learned she was a recovering crack whore.

bamccaig said:

She wasn't bad looking at all.

I laughed.
Out loud.

;D

piccolo said:

having a girl that Handel your light work is very useful

Light work or lightwork? ;)

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

<quote>Even if that's true, having sex with her hardly qualifies as "helping".<quote> If you get your head out of the gutter you would see that no wear in my post did I say or imply that having sex with her was the recomaned coruse of action.

Evert said:

A complete stranger. Yeah, she obviously felt very safe.

you should be old enough to rember that before ????? and the trash box you all call a TV dumbed every one down. humans could tell the charitor of a person. beleave it or not humans still do have instinks.

but guess atheists dont beleave in that because they cant see it.

@Vanneto You will address me as King Piccolo. A troll has no right to call me by my given Name

wow

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

piccolo said:

you should be old enough to rember that before ????? and the trash box you all call a TV dumbed every one down.

Actually, TVs were invented before I was born. Haven't had one for years though.

Quote:

humans could tell the charitor of a person.

Guess you mean "character". And yes, people can.

Quote:

beleave it or not humans still do have instinks. but guess atheists dont beleave in that because they cant see it.

Isn't it theist fundies who would be more likely to have a problem with humans having instincts? The fast majority of human behaviour can be explained as instinctive.

Vanneto
Member #8,643
May 2007

I did not call you by any name. But I guess not being able to spell also means you can't read so good either. Pity. :-/

But seriously, this level of stupidity must be intentional. Nobody, not even the stupidest people I know aren't this daft. Or maybe you are just a persistent troll. We'll never know I guess. :P

In capitalist America bank robs you.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Vanneto: You'd be surprised. Stupidity is amplified when it comes across in a text based medium. I know some people that are not so bright and talking to them online just makes it so much worse.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

axilmar
Member #1,204
April 2001

@Bamccaig: if you like the girl, ask her out. Dancing around the main issue won't solve the problem, and don't think even for a minute that she has not decided yet if she likes you or not.

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

You made the right decision bamccaig. If I were in your shoes, I would have ditched when I found out she was married and separated. I don't even know if I would have went to her appartment.

bamccaig said:

She wasn't bad looking at all. Pretty cute, really.

Remember friend: "When it comes to the Sault, most attractive women are either already taken or completely batshit crazy."

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

axilmar said:

@Bamccaig: if you like the girl, ask her out. Dancing around the main issue won't solve the problem, and don't think even for a minute that she has not decided yet if she likes you or not.

I did ask the OP girl out... That was the whole fucking point of the OP. :-/

If I were in your shoes, I would have ditched when I found out she was married and separated. I don't even know if I would have went to her appartment.

Technically she told me she was married (but separated!) about 30 seconds after I opened my door. :P So I knew long before I went to her apartment (relatively speaking).

"When it comes to the Sault, most attractive women are either already taken or completely batshit crazy."

• ;D

• Since you quoted that I wonder who you're quoting (though acknowledge that it's probably just a city slogan that unfortunately doesn't fit on a license plate). :P

Samuel Henderson
Member #3,757
August 2003

bamccaig said:

Since you quoted that I wonder who you're quoting (though acknowledge that it's probably just a city slogan that unfortunately doesn't fit on a license plate).

A mutual friend of ours once told that to me back in college (or maybe just after college)...

=================================================
Paul whoknows: Why is this thread still open?
Onewing: Because it is a pthread: a thread for me to pee on.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

A mutual friend of ours once told that to me back in college (or maybe just after college)...

I think I remember that now. ;D

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Derezo said:

Stupidity is amplified when it comes across in a text based medium.

He seems relatively normal here:

video

I guess I should have posted the channel so you could see the comment he wrote about this video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/jeffnicq

He has so much trouble with one keyboard but not the other...

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

I don't think I mentioned this the other night: when "Michelle" introduced herself to me at my door she said that she heard my music earlier and liked it and that's why she wanted to meet me. Something that I more or less would fantasize about nearly every time that I cranked my music up either in my car or apartment (pretty regularly). :) So she played that part right. She claimed to have knocked on my door earlier, but nobody answered. While I was out earlier that day, I had turned my music off before I left, so it raises some doubt about her story...

Later on in her apartment I asked her what was playing that she liked, basically just trying to figure out what (if any) musical tastes we had in common, but she said she couldn't remember. It seemed somewhat odd that she couldn't remember what allegedly lead her to me in the first place. In any case, it's certainly possible that I was too critical of her. :-/ And that was drunk. I guess that means that you don't want to see me sober. :P It's certainly unfortunate if she legitimately couldn't remember or didn't know (i.e., was too drunk or didn't know what was playing, but liked the style). :(

Somebody reassure me that I made the right decisions. :'(

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Pull your baggy pants up and take command of yourself!

blargmob
Member #8,356
February 2007

{"name":"604204","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/1\/41459d648e5fa617fa7c457cdbe2fd54.png","w":345,"h":400,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/4\/1\/41459d648e5fa617fa7c457cdbe2fd54"}604204

---
"No amount of prayer would have produced the computers you use to spread your nonsense." Arthur Kalliokoski

Go to: