Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Now its Obamas fault?

Credits go to BAF, Evert, GullRaDriel, Kibiz0r, Malinus, Matthew Leverton, Thomas Fjellstrom, and type568 for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Now its Obamas fault?
verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

Now that Obama has announced the last of this years news, how many of you think Obama is completely at fault for George Bushes last eight years in office, and please back this up with references.

8-)

edit: and please keep your post within everyone's reason, don't start conspiracy theories! ;)

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

Bushes, hehe.

Well there was nothing wrong with the word according the Firefox's dictionary so I used that, are you implying its Bushes fault?

Malinus
Member #11,332
September 2009

Wow, now that´s a big head.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Verthexes post said:

Well there was nothing wrong with the word according the Firefox's dictionary so I used that

haha, nice!

Is it really that difficult for everyone to see what's going on? It's the same policies under the big O man as it was under the big W man. Nine Eleven under George W Bush after the Millennium ticked over to 2001 should have been a wake up call, and was for those who noticed it. The church invented that calendar you use, and if you thought the plans of the church were anything less than world domination I'm so sorry, but you're in for a rude awakening. Especially if you're in North America, 'cause the game will begin here.

The aliens aren't real.
The money isn't real.
The fear isn't real.

You can't keep a black man in charge of a white army for long (and the opposite is true). The crazies will start coming out.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Derezo said:

You can't keep a black man in charge of a white army for long (and the opposite is true). The crazies will start coming out.

Erm?

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Vanneto, the article you linked looks like a load bunch of shit for me ^^

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

type568 said:

Erm?

Barry is black and leads the most powerful white army on this planet. I predict that this will prove unacceptable in the long term.

..but maybe I'm wrong. The last black president of a white nation worked out fine right?

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

Derezo: You might be right perhaps, especially taking in to consideration there are no enemies left...

verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

GullRaDriel said:

Vanneto, the article you linked looks like a load bunch of shit for me ^^

...you mean verthex?

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

What's with all the cat avatars?

Did I miss something? :P

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

What's with all the cat avatars? I'm dumb!

I concur!

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Damn, edit not fast enough!
{"name":"iloled-pam.jpg","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/6\/f67b843b04103805df97788e514bd9fb.jpg","w":500,"h":333,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/f\/6\/f67b843b04103805df97788e514bd9fb"}iloled-pam.jpg

verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

I concur!

Only 3 humans, 3 cats, I was hoping more cats would join in...

Evert
Member #794
November 2000

Derezo said:

The church invented that calendar you use,

No it didn't. Julius Caesar did (and even he mostly modified the already existing Roman calendar). Pope Gregory XIII called for a correction to the length of the year and had the date shifted so spring was back on the 21st of March. The correction itself was proposed by someone else, whose name escapes me.

Quote:

The crazies will start coming out.

You're already here, mate.
I can't imagine what it's like to turn into a conspiracy nut. I'm sorry. Really, I am.

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Evert said:

I can't imagine what it's like to turn into a conspiracy nut.

A little weed goes a long way.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

Indeed :P

Evert said:

Pope Gregory XIII called for a correction to the length of the year and had the date shifted so spring was back on the 21st of March.

Sorry, invented wasn't the word I should have used. I know it's based on older calendars that go back to Egypt and other creepy cultures that wrote about slavery on their walls. The part that I find suspicious is that the church was the one who forced everyone to adopt it at an International level. This changes the way time is perceived for everyone. How you perceive time changes the vary nature of how you perceive reality, as we can see from the more recent Mayan calendar insanities showing up everywhere, the year 2000 craziness, and countless other phenomena not just related to the end of the world. It changes the way we're paid, the way we celebrate, and shapes the entire foundation of the financial sector.

I'm sure the church is influencing how everyone on the planet tells the time without any reason or purpose though. Maybe you're right and all they really wanted was to make everyone celebrate the return of the egg hiding rabbit together, like they claim.

Quote:

You're already here, mate.

I'm not talking about "conspiracy nuts", I'm talking about white supremacy groups, fundamentalists, gun nuts, and combinations thereof, and their opposites. It just takes one big violent race-based event to trigger a race war which will lead to uncontrolled chaos, which will of course then need some controlling. ;)

Quote:

I can't imagine what it's like to turn into a conspiracy nut.

Ahhh, you're a label maker. I thought there was something odd about the apologies. You slapped a label on me, and for that, I am truly sorry :'(

I simply view things with new eyes. You're right that you cannot imagine it, because it must be experienced, and it is most difficult if you label things (or people) and stick to that narrow view.

verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

All I can say is that this thread has gone off into the holy shit zone!

Evert! don't feed the troll, and arguing with him will not make him more sensible. Watch him reply back to me with more nonsense, its hopeless!

8-)

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Umm...

type568
Member #8,381
March 2007

verthex said:

Only 3 humans, 3 cats, I was hoping more cats would join in...

It's all Obama's fault!

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

verthex said:

its hopeless!

Do you get charged per apostrophe?

Kibiz0r
Member #6,203
September 2005

What the hell is going on in this thread?

verthex
Member #11,340
September 2009

Do you get charged per apostrophe?

I dunno what you mean?

Kibiz0r said:

What the hell is going on in this thread?

...this is an example of political, minus the science.

Alianix
Member #10,518
December 2008

Calling someone a conspirator just because they are expressing their views is lame and rather ignorant. This what all people do who have no reasonable answer or argument for a subject except their own limited ideas based on little to no evidence. It's a convenient way to shut your mind to new information, the opposite of scientific research where you need to keep an open mind to discover anything new. Having fixed labels in your mind there is nothing to discover only repeat what you already know. The bottom line is, it all boils down to name calling, which happens with kids in kindergarten when after a while they can't resolve a dispute. Adults do this in more sophisticated way by enlarging their vocabularies with synonyms for "Stupid", like "Conspirator" and having lables like "Liberal" and "Republican" whatever etc. All these words are meaningless by the time they are uttered everyone has already conveniently forgot what the original question was: What is the truth ?
...The only way to get closer to the truth, is to gather information while keeping an open mind and then, deciding for yourself what you want to believe.

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

verthex said:

Watch him reply back to me with more nonsense, its hopeless!

Hope is such a metaphysically negative word. A neuro-linguistic programmer from Kenya used that as the basis for a political campaign back in '08 ;)

This isn't really the place for serious discussions on this topic, and I am being too serious about it in general. It's just that I noticed Barry popping up here a lot and have been following the media from a different and very open perspective these past few months. Things are getting bad on this island, and they're soon to get a whole lot more crazy, and labels have a lot to do with it. Good labels, bad labels, they're what cause us all to take sides without really understanding what's going on. It's Red VS Blue, and I'm not picking a side.

Alianix said:

This what all people do who have no reasonable answer or argument for a subject except their own limited ideas based on little to no evidence. It's a convenient way to shut your mind to new information, the opposite of scientific research where you need to keep an open mind to discover anything new.

I agree. It can be seen that there is no real contribution to discussion in these politics threads, but it's understandable. It takes a considerable amount of reading to really form your own opinion, and most people find the information you need to wade through to be uninteresting, unnecessary and unfruitful... because it doesn't entertain.

I blame television. The news is full of house hippos and has a lovely mix of entertainment and fear to go with the half truths, smoke, mirrors, and lack of details and sources.

video

Go to: