Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Now its Obamas fault?

Credits go to BAF, Evert, GullRaDriel, Kibiz0r, Malinus, Matthew Leverton, Thomas Fjellstrom, and type568 for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Now its Obamas fault?
GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Haha Johan X-p

I think Derezo should stop drinking and smoking pot while watching Matrix trilogy.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

I think Derezo should stop drinking and smoking pot while watching Matrix trilogy.

I don't smoke pot, drink or eat meat any more. I blame it all on smoking pot!

According to Fox News, which is the only news I ever watch, marijuana eats your soul. Always do what Fox News tells you to do, they are fair and balanced. ;)

... and there was no 'trilogy'. The Matrix 2 & 3 sucked so much that they were removed from the Matrix. There is no spoon.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Derezo said:

I don't smoke pot, drink or eat meat any more. I blame it all on smoking pot!

You are a living contradiction, isn't it ?

:-p

Edit: as spotted by Johan later, I should have used "aren't you", but "isn't it" do the trick too.

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

There's no sense in your question tag, aren't you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Alianix
Member #10,518
December 2008

Ok Derezo now you've finally destroyed my leftover faith in you ? FOX news ??? You need to be really brainwashed to take this seriously... ;D

Derezo
Member #1,666
April 2001

FOX News is evil incarnate.
Evert was right. Sarcasm isn't funny anymore. :(

The only thing I take seriously is what I see with my eyes. The TV lies, and everyone knows it, but that doesn't stop people from believing in it.

You are a living contradiction, isn't it ?

If you completely ignore what I said and pay attention to only the parts you bolded, then yes. For everyone else, no.

"He who controls the stuffing controls the Universe"

Go to: