Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Allegro.cc Comments » New html mockup code

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
New html mockup code
BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

Oh, prototype is included by a.cc now? I was including it myself manually, I can remove it now.

// tests
blit()

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

This JS is to blame. Seems like it doesn't work properly now. So I hope Dustin makes a patch for it.

Sweet! A resizable reply again. I hadn't used the ignore user function in a long time anyway.

Darizel
Member #10,585
January 2009

No biggie, Matthew, but the "cheat sheet" you indicated

For the impatient, refer to the Cheat Sheet.

Still shows the old mock-up.
EDIT: never mind - just hadn't refreshed that page yet

----------
struthersgames.com - fun games for free download ;)
I am not an idiot.*
*in my opinion.

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

When is everything going to appear in the cheat sheet?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

ReyBrujo
January 2001

It is just me, or the quote tag searches the thread and links to it when found? If so, awesome!

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」
Mitsuko's last words, Battle Royale

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Missed a thread, did you?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

It is just me, or the quote tag searches the thread and links to it when found? If so, awesome!

Get with the times, dude!

edit: Beaten!

append:

I'm getting the same effect I had when that JS was installed, but only in this thread. Also in that thread, when I click the "Add Reply" button, I get taken to a reply page (after a lengthy delay) and then nothing happens.

ReyBrujo
January 2001

Ugh, missed it, yeah Been busy and I am getting old

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Sweet! I get to re-learn all the various tags for quotes and bold text and such!

But seriously, this is awesome. Good work Matthew!

Some stuff seems to be missing from the help page, like how to make spoilers.

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Don't worry, I've found it myself as well just today. And missed the aforementioned thread. Seems like I should visit a.cc comments section more often.

Edit:
I'll be damned, it automatically adds an author of the quote.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

OnlineCop
Member #7,919
October 2006

At the bottom of this[1] thread, there is a reply box, in which it has the following:

OnlineCop said:

IMPORTANT! The mockup code has changed. See this thread for details. You should refresh your browser's cache (e.g., CTRL-F5).

I thought I was already IN that thread. Isn't that just a bad case of recursion?

::);D

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

LennyLen said:

I hadn't used the ignore user function in a long time anyway.

Nor do I.

Edit:
Didn't thing that I get annoyed by spoiler tag. But it's really interesting everybody uses it much lately.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Darizel
Member #10,585
January 2009

Quote:

At the bottom of this thread, there is a reply box, in which it has the following:

OnlineCop said:

IMPORTANT! The mockup code has changed. See this thread for details. You should refresh your browser's cache (e.g., CTRL-F5).

I thought I was already IN that thread. Isn't that just a bad case of recursion?

It's in the reply box for every post.

EDIT: squirrels messed up ;)

----------
I am not an idiot.*
*in my opinion.

bamccaig
Member #7,536
July 2006

The new mock-up code shows how many people don't preview their posts before posting nor double-check after posting... :P Cause there are a bunch of regulars posting [i]things like this[/i].

ReyBrujo
January 2001

After years of using a mockup, it is a pretty big change

--
RB
光子「あたしただ…奪う側に回ろうと思っただけよ」

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

[quote]After years of using a mockup, it is a pretty big change [/quote]Yeah, it's tough for me to get used to as well

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Karadoc ~~
Member #2,749
September 2002

I don't preview my posts... I just trust that it will look as I intended it to. Sometimes I stuff it up, but it's no big deal because I can just edit it to correct any mistakes.

-----------

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

bamccaig said:

The new mock-up code shows how many people don't preview their posts before posting nor double-check after posting... :P Cause there are a bunch of regulars posting [i]things like this[/i].

I proof read my post before submitting. Unless I want to make sure a particular formatting works right or something, I don't bother previewing. I usually double check after posting though and edit.

My quotes are fine because I use my autoquoter. ;) I still have to finish up DDustin's changes for selection.

Darizel
Member #10,585
January 2009

The previews are broken. Spoilers don't show up at all.

----------
I am not an idiot.*
*in my opinion.

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

I see them in my preview:

{"name":"598114","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/2\/92ba145651e54f1097668d4eeb79001a.png","w":874,"h":518,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/9\/2\/92ba145651e54f1097668d4eeb79001a"}598114

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I foresee myself abusing the spoiler button much in the future; I have been abusing the semicolon in a similar way.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Has the code inlining changed? I've noticed a few places where line numbers exist but there is no header to turn off line numbers.

Another bizarre thing I've seen a few times is the message input box says 'spell checker is disabled. try later' or words to that effect and it stops me from typing. I didn't click speck check and I don't use it or aspell either.

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Has the code inlining changed? I've noticed a few places where line numbers exist but there is no header to turn off line numbers.

Can you link to a post with an example? I haven't seen that yet, so it may be a browser issue.

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Well, it was in the 4.9.9.1 release notes thread, but they seem ok now. Mind you I did notice an outage earlier, so maybe some tinkering has been going on. However these show no headers in the code inlining:

http://www.allegro.cc/forums/thread/599644/801214#target

But I don't know if these are using a different tag other than code?

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

But I don't know if these are using a different tag other than code?

That's what you get if you use the <code> tags without any parameters.

Go to: