Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Disturbing dream

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Disturbing dream
Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

So Rash, who do you subconsciously want to kill?

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

I hope it wasn't me :o

I got sick this morning. Felt like a stomache virus, or food poisoning, but I'm pretty sure it was due to taking too much acetaminophen last night :-X

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Quote:

i lerned why i am the way i am, its becas i'm actulay a zombi.

will you let me hav your brain? i want to study it, i promis e I am not going to eat

i am making a zombie rts (w/ dagronball also).

I SOO want to sig you..

Hey, if this person really does die.. then you'll be even more worried with your new found psychic powers! ;)

CGamesPlay
Member #2,559
July 2002

Thanks for the warning Rash. I double checked everything, found the problem, and fixed it. I should be okay now.

--
Tomasu: Every time you read this: hugging!

Ryan Patterson - <http://cgamesplay.com/>

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I'm still waiting for a hot dream about my auntie Gertrude. >:(

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

Quote:

I'm still waiting for a hot dream about my auntie Gertrude.

She needs to post more pics so your (and my) subconscious has something to work with.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

subconscious..

I don't want to know what your sub-conc-ious is..

BAF
Member #2,981
December 2002

What has Chris Katko done this time? :o

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

It's Ben. I had the same dream. :-/

James Stanley
Member #7,275
May 2006

You can't start a thread like this and not tell us who it was! ;D
I'm sure that person would want to know anyway, so they can try and do something about it.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

What this thread looks like:

{"name":"zombiepox02.gif","src":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/b\/7b6619fa98b369cc230e1f849b979bfe.gif","w":640,"h":480,"tn":"\/\/djungxnpq2nug.cloudfront.net\/image\/cache\/7\/b\/7b6619fa98b369cc230e1f849b979bfe"}zombiepox02.gif

-R

William Labbett
Member #4,486
March 2004

It might be me. I've smoked 20+ fags a day for 19 years - approximately 150,000 fags not including numerous butt-rollies when times were hard.
But the only people who know I post here have no memory so have probably forgotten. I reckon it must be someone who posts who knows someone who posts

Jakub Wasilewski
Member #3,653
June 2003

Quote:

I'm sure that person would want to know anyway, so they can try and do something about it.

Or, in my case, would want to know anyway, so they can be amused :P.

---------------------------
[ ChristmasHack! | My games ] :::: One CSS to style them all, One Javascript to script them, / One HTML to bring them all and in the browser bind them / In the Land of Fantasy where Standards mean something.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Are you Kira?

Speaking of "Death Note", I was reading an article about how people attempt to find the author's of malicious computer worms/viruses, thinking they were oddly similar. They go as deep as to how the code is written, its particular style.

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Kibiz0r
Member #6,203
September 2005

Nobody knows I post here. So if I don't tell anyone, it won't be me.

Also, I used to have deja vu dreams all the time when I was younger. I'm still undecided as to whether I could actually tell the future with my dreams or if I just convinced myself I could after the fact.

Steve++
Member #1,816
January 2002

Quote:

I'm still waiting for a hot dream about my auntie Gertrude. >:(

Aren't we all.

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

I'm still waiting for a hot dream about my auntie Gertrude.

It's no wonder she barely posts anymore...

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

It's no wonder she barely posts anymore...

She always seemed to have fun with the comments. That's why most people do it. Her excuse for not being around is being a teacher or something.

--
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

She always seemed to have fun with the comments. That's why most people do it. Her excuse for not being around is being a teacher or something.

Well now you've ruined my joke and made me look stupid. I'll have you know I'm quite capable of ruining my jokes and looking stupid without any help!

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

Quote:

Well now you've ruined my joke and made me look stupid. I'll have you know I'm quite capable of ruining my jokes and looking stupid without any help!

You're quite wellcome :)

--

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

>:(

Ron Novy
Member #6,982
March 2006

Whoa... Crazy.. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, but I just posted a thread on almost being killed today!

Edit: Crazy... Was it me???

----
Oh... Bieber! I thought everyone was chanting Beaver... Now it doesn't make any sense at all. :-/

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Quote:

On one hand if he doen't know, he'll probably die. On the other hand if he knows, he will do anything just not to die but still die anyways.

Quote:

Also, I used to have deja vu dreams all the time when I was younger. I'm still undecided as to whether I could actually tell the future with my dreams or if I just convinced myself I could after the fact.

I read a hypothesis, that deja-vu can be caused by information hang up in brain. Normally both hemispheres are synchonised. But when one of them processess some information you just saw and heard and for some reason loses synchronisation then the brain thinks it's completely new information and you remember seeing some time before.

On a side note I sometimes get deja-vu feeling. I just don't remember dreaming about it.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Quote:

On one hand if he doen't know, he'll probably die. On the other hand if he knows, he will do anything just not to die but still die anyways.

But if he does know then later someone can make a crappy movie about it.

Milan Mimica
Member #3,877
September 2003

I know it's not me. I can't die. A5 is not out yet.

Go to: