Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credits go to CGamesPlay, Matthew Leverton, and Onewing for helping out!
This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
LOVE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Richard: I was talking about Manjula. :P

... but she isn't a programmer either. :-[

-R

wearetheborg
Queen of the Universe
June 2003

Richard said:

So, Diana.. I take it you did get some flowers a day late from your apologetic significant other? :D

More like from my apologetic secret valentine at work...

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Love isn't just hot, dirty sex. It's hot, downright dirty, sweaty rampant raw sex that leaves your body drained and sheets all... Umm... Never mind. Wrong forum. ;D:-*

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Diana: one of the kids?

Quote:

So, Diana.. I take it you did get some flowers a day late from your apologetic significant other?

No those were confiscated on the borderline. ;)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

SonShadowCat
Member #1,548
September 2001

Thomas Fjellstrom
Member #476
June 2000

/me listens to What is love by Haddaway ;D

--
Thomas Fjellstrom - [website] - [email] - [Allegro Wiki] - [Allegro TODO]
"If you can't think of a better solution, don't try to make a better solution." -- weapon_S
"The less evidence we have for what we believe is certain, the more violently we defend beliefs against those who don't agree" -- https://twitter.com/neiltyson/status/592870205409353730

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

Me too TF 8-)

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Quote:

Love isn't just hot, dirty sex. It's hot, downright dirty, sweaty rampant raw sex that leaves your body drained and sheets all... Umm... Never mind. Wrong forum. ;D:-*

No please do continue; let me live vicariously through you.:'(

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

Richard said:

Rampage: Diana is not a programmer, so your logic is flawed.

Oh yes, she is! Haven't you read her profile? Wait, she was only kidding?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Quote:

Credits go to CGamesPlay, Matthew Leverton, and Onewing, for helping out!

???

Looks like a serious ass kissing.

;D

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Go to: