Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » avatar found

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

All good things must come to an end. Having an avatar based on Richard's avatar is a good thing. Therefore, me having an avatar based on Richard's has come to an end.

This thread seems to have backtracked a bit, so without further ado, I present you an archive of avatars I've used on Allegro.cc (I think this is all, I can't remember if I had another one before the cow on a tractor).

AE_avatar01.pngcowadvert_avatar.jpgjh_anim_80x80.gifAE_Toronto_a.cc.pngRichardAvatarDisguise.pngmystery_object_allegrocc_avatar.jpg

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I've only just rediscovered this thread! I thought it had gone into discussions about communism and avatars and all that boring stuff..

:)

MiquelFire
Member #3,110
January 2003

Phipps, what in the world is that?

---
Febreze (and other air fresheners actually) is just below perfumes/colognes, and that's just below dead skunks in terms of smells that offend my nose.
MiquelFire.red
If anyone is of the opinion that there is no systemic racism in America, they're either blind, stupid, or racist too. ~Edgar Reynaldo

relpatseht
Member #5,034
September 2004

A fish, minus skin. Also note that this avatar also says XG.

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

Yep, if everyone wants to be confusing by using my avatar, I'll reference someone else instead.. :)

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

I still think that you should save Pedro's version of you avatar, you look pretty darn cool on it. :)
richard.gif

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

Rrichard: awe man, I liked your last avatar of you. It was so distinguished.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

X-G's new avatar looks a bit... danish... :o

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Murat AYIK
Member #6,514
October 2005

It looks more like a bit... XGish... :o

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

I like his new avatar.

[My website][CppReference][Pixelate][Allegators worldwide][Who's online]
"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

I hope he doesn't get bombed.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

If I wasn't lazy and don't like my avatar I'd change to Mohamed too ;)

"Final Fantasy XIV, I feel that anything I could say will be repeating myself, so I'm just gonna express my feelings with a strangled noise from the back of my throat. Graaarghhhh..." - Yahtzee
"Uhm... this is a.cc. Did you honestly think this thread WOULDN'T be derailed and ruined?" - BAF
"You can discuss it, you can dislike it, you can disagree with it, but that's all what you can do with it"

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

I like my current \m/ enough.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

So do I like my current one.

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

What in fact is it?

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

This gotta be third time I'll be saying that I like my current avatar. Did I expressed so confusingly?

FMC
Member #4,431
March 2004

I think Pedro wants to know where you got it from ;)

(i don't remember if OICW posted in this thread on avatars, but check it out)

[FMC Studios] - [Caries Field] - [Ctris] - [Pman] - [Chess for allegroites]
Written laws are like spiders' webs, and will, like them, only entangle and hold the poor and weak, while the rich and powerful will easily break through them. -Anacharsis
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. -Mark Twain

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Why would anyone want to change their avatar?

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

OICW
Member #4,069
November 2003

FMC: Oh yeah, looks that somebody (me actually) is slow on uptake. And I didn't posted in that thread because I was in the country without internet connection.
So I'll explain: it's Russian main character from game called Original War. His name is Jurij Ivanovich Gorkij but he's called "Burlak". I actually like him more than the main character from american campaign (John MacMillan), there are many reasons but one should be obvious ;)

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

Steven Silvey said:

Why would anyone want to change their avatar?

Why did you want to change yours?

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I think that not changing your avatar helps you keep an identity for yourself.

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

Why did you want to change yours?

I had to, my dog told me he was the anti-Christ!

Quote:

I try to keep an identity for all my selfs...

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Pedro Avelar Gontijo
Member #5,372
January 2005

Mark Oates said:

It does, but I don't know if I have an identity anymore.

----------
兩隻老虎,兩隻老虎,跑得快!

relpatseht
Member #5,034
September 2004

I definatly identify people by their avatars. I really can't help it, my eyes are just draw to the colors. On this board, where alot of people change their avatars frequently, I get confused...

I suppose I should just turn them off so I'm forced to learn names, but then I would be confused in topics such as this...

23yrold3yrold
Member #1,134
March 2001

I like Steven Silvey's. ;D No one will ever top Zaphos' though ...

--
Software Development == Church Development
Step 1. Build it.
Step 2. Pray.

Go to: