Depot Games: Super Space Rudepnas
Links: Web Site
Category: Space Shooters
Number of Players:
This is a parodious game of some of my friends.
The game has a text file named "level.dat" that you can edit to make your own level map.
For the moment there are 4 diferent enemies with diferents lives and movements.
I want that you give me some simple ideas to add to my game to make it more funny!
The game is the first link on the web site.
||05/29/2007 2:06 PM
* Player turn left and right
* Message manager. Messages at top screen with fade out when:
- Start level
- Get extra life
- Get extra points
* 'Clap' sound when hit a enemy
* Insert name screen now with green Halloween fonts
* Repaired bug sound that can't ear all sounds at the same moment
* Main menu changed
* Insert player name screen added
* Top 5 Highscores
* Save highscores in a file named "highscores.dat"
* Now compiled with MinGW, not with MSVC7
* fixed bug that don't displays enemies if you death and restart the game.
* when you hit an enemy it lights.
* now the start of the level starts early.
* up the collision with the player bottom and the enemies
* now you can get items(with sound):
- extra points items
- extra life items
* the lights of the player ship turn on and off
Overall Rating: 4.0
- Good for a laugh, there isn´t any varity in the game, and situations occur where you loose a life despite of how you act.
Many years ago I program with Allegro and now I hope spent some time program games with it another time. (View Profile